1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Donald Trump: ‘The Election’s Going to Be Rigged’

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Has Trump given up or is he simply setting up his excuse for not winning the election?

[​IMG]

From: http://time.com/4433984/donald-trump-general-election-rigged/

Donald Trump previewed a possible excuse for a general election loss Monday, saying he thinks it is going to be “rigged.”

“I’m afraid the election’s going to be rigged, I have to be honest,” Trump said at a rally in Columbus, Ohio Monday afternoon, after talking about Bernie Sanders and the Democratic primary.

From: http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/donald-trump-election-2016-rigged/index.html

Donald Trump on Monday took his complaints about the "rigged" political system one step further.

"I'm afraid the election's going to be rigged. I have to be honest," Trump told voters in Ohio, a crucial swing state.

2. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump speaks the truth. Hillary is a liar many times over and a criminal to boot.

She stole the election from Bernie --outright. What makes you think she'll turn honest all of a sudden?

She is trying to arrange for millions of illegals to vote.

She has the establishment left-wing media in her back pocket. Even Twitter does her bidding.

Yet you are rooting for her?!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    1960 was rigged, with Joe Kennedy admitting he paid $100 million and cut a deal with the Chicago mob to get his son elected, and Illinois was the state that made the difference. But only because it was close otherwise, which I doubt if this election will be.