1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Donald Trump's Position on Releasing His Tax Returns?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by InTheLight, May 23, 2016.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So security and staff members at Trump's hotels are all liars on this issue? I see...

The lengths people will go to rationalize their support of Trump is astonishing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The lies you will repeat in your blind hatred of Trump do you , nor anyone else, a service.

3. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Uh, yes. And who were they getting their information from? Oh! Yeah! That's right! From the already discredited ThinkProgress article!

4. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let's see...

1. I post an article where ABC News spoke with hotel staff and hotel security people and they said that guns are not allowed at Trump's properties in Florida.

2. You say the media "will repeat any lie".

3. Since ABC News got their information from Trump hotel security staffers I can only conclude you are calling these staff people liars. They lie and ABC News repeats the lie.

Care to clarify where I'm wrong?

5. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Already been done.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You say they get their information from the ThinkProgess article. Let's look at the article I linked to:

Hotel staff and security personnel at several Trump properties told a different story, when reached by phone by ABC.

Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s posh Florida club, doesn’t allow guns, a hotel staff member told ABC News.

Trump National Doral, in Miami, Florida, doesn’t allow guns either, a security official told ABC News.

Trump International Golf Club in Palm Beach County, Florida, also doesn’t allow citizens with concealed-carry licenses to bring their guns on the property, a golf-shop worker told ABC News.

Here's the link (again) if you care to actually read it:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-gun-free-zones-guns-allowed-properties/story?id=39266544

7. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's funny watching the same people that were demonizing Trump when Cruz was in it all of a sudden suspend their own condemnation of Trump and fall in line.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, as I've elsewhere seen Sanders supporters from snubbing billory to saying she's the "best hope."

Both your statement and mine can be seen as immaturely stated by someone who knows nohting about partisan politics and how it works.

9. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ben Carson's followers, too.

10. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    What's the alternative? We either hold our nose and vote for Trump or allow Hillary to run the country into the ground for the next 50 years or so. :(

11. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The goal is to keep Hillary Clinton from appointing possibly the next 3 Supreme court Justices. The country would never recover from such a tragedy. At this point, Trump, not my first or even second choice, is the only reasonable alternative.

What I think is funny is watching people like you snipe at those who know the danger and the only way to stop her. I get the feeling you would be perfectly happy to see her as president.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are actually the one person who is at least saying that up front. My comment more applies to those who bashed him until Cruz dropped out and now appear to be laughingly defending everything he does like he's the next Raegan.

Im not going to be happy about any Presidential nominee this year. If people are going to vote to block Hillary than that's fine and I can understand that but im not going to be sold on Trump at any point.

Oh yeah #NeverTrump

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please, I understand fully well what's happening here. If you are going to vote for Trump to block Hillary than just say so. All of this shallow band wagoning now though is depressingly sad.

14. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  15. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  16. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    if the comment doesn't apply to you then perhaps you shouldn't be defensive about it.