1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Dr Ach's Response To James White

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by DrJamesAch, Jul 13, 2013.

1. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

'Doc Ach doesn't know what he is talking about at this point...' - James White

...and more.

That and the myth that this was tweeted to White and never answered. That in itself is untrue.

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mmmmm....FYI, White holds a real Doctorate degree.:type:

3. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

http://www.normangeisler.net/articles/ErgunCaner/default.htm

Many churches incorporate occultic symbols unknowingly and sometimes there are Masonic contractors that build churches that leave their "mark" on the church structures. This is why any pastor seeking to build a church needs to see the blueprints first and make it clear they want no symbols on their building.

Also, the Catholic church has had several "infiltrator" organizations that study beliefs of other denominations and infiltrate the churches to cause splits and draw believers away from the truth. The 2 most notable are the Jesuits and the Opus Dei. The method they use is the same as the Islamic "Quraysh" method where the parties will lie until they are in an advantageous position. This method is used by Muslims all the time in agreeing to "peace" treaties which they have no intention of keeping.

Far too many Christians are oblivious to Catholic infiltration of churches through Jesuits, Opus Dei, Freemasons and Illuminati. The ones who are their biggest supporters are the ones you see screaming the loudest that it's all a crazy conspiracy theory (as if Satan is going to pull off the globalization of the world economies and religions under a one world order WITHOUT an elaborate conspiracy).

4. preacher4truth

'Doc Ach has a massive number of simple factual errors piled up here he's just going to build upon this fallacious foundation in this article...' - James White

5. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Oh he does? A real doctorate degree from Farstadt that had to change their name to Columbia Evangelical Seminary because of the bad publicity about it being a diploma mill. It is still an "online distance" school.

Most apologists have a PhD since apologetics deals with quite a bit of philosophical debates with other world views. James does NOT have a PhD. There is also a lot of controversy surrounding his teaching history at Golden State Baptist College to which White has YET to answer.

http://peterlumpkins.typepad.com/pe...ng-ergun-caner-part-ii-by-peter-lumpkins.html

"On the other hand, if James White answers “no” to the question, “does James White presently teach Greek, Hebrew, and theology at Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary?” then some follow-up questions are necessary, because there exists confusion surrounding James White’s status with Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary if he does not presently teach for the seminary.

Allow me to list a few of them:

James White’s bio page does not list him presently teaching at Golden Gate. Why? Is it because he is not presently teaching at Golden Gate and is not "scheduled" to teach at Golden Gate? Or did White just forget to update his present teaching status on his bio page? It could be the latter; however, given White's past record of making sure people know what he is teaching and where he is teaching, it is hard to believe his page is not current.
    Golden Gate’s list of adjunct professors does not list him as teaching for Golden Gate. Why? Presumably all other adjunct faculty is listed on their adjunct faculty page. If James White is not present adjunct faculty, it stands to reason why he is not listed. However, the seminary may not have its page current. There is a problem asserting the latter, however (see immediately following)
    Seminary officials affirm that James White does not presently teach at Golden Gate.** But if the seminary states James White does not presently teach at GGBTS, then the question of the adjunct professor page not being current is settled
    Seminary officials have stated James White will not be offered another contract to teach adjunctly for the seminary. If this is so, then it follows that the list does not contain White's name for obvious reasons
    The Golden Gate seminary president is on record stating there were no plans for James White to be "under contract" as adjunct faculty at Golden Gate. But if the president states no plans exist for James White to be issued another contract, how can one presume a contract may yet be issued when the president has not stated plans exist that James White is now being considered as a candidate for a contract to teach as adjunct instructor?
    James White undoubtedly knows Golden Gate's plans to not use him in the future since he asked them about it in June 2010. James White said several months ago he had "written to [his] immediate superiors at GGBTS to ask about this" but unfortunately he apparently refuses to inform his supporters what his superiors told him--at least publicly. Surely, they told him something. What did they say, James? Why do you not have a contract presently? Did they offer you a contract but you could not fulfill it? Or, did they inform you not to look for another contract from them? I think your supporters have a right to this information, especially since you continue to publicly state you presently are adjunct professor at Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary. What do you think, James?
    Hence, the fact remains, James White continues to allow the reading public to get the impression he presently teaches Hebrew, Greek, and theology for Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary:

James White allowed a Christianity Today article to imply he presently (i.e. June 2010) served as a Golden Gate professor teaching Islam
    James White allows his main publisher, Bethany House, to continue to suggest he presently teaches at Golden Gate
    James White puts on the profile page of the unaccredited seminary (CES) where he presently teaches that he also presently teaches at Golden Gate***
    James White’s supporters put on their podcast page that White presently teaches at Golden Gate****
    The confusion seems obvious: why would James White continue to allow the public to get the impression he presently teaches at Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary when he does not do so?

We are convinced this is a question James White could answer without my calling his Dividing Line program.

With that, I am…http://peterlumpkins.typepad.com/pe...eter-lumpkins-response-by-peter-lumpkins.html

6. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

And I'm still waiting for your proof about this conversation I said I had on Twitter. You do that quite a bit, make accusations in drive-by fashion and then run away when your bluff is called to produce the evidence. You are a liar and false accuser.

The article I said where there was a White and Caner debate I said BEFORE I WROTE THE ARTICLE, could be SPECULATION. James White even ADMITTED THIS. However, in my response I made it clear that it was due to one of White's own followers labeling the video wrong.

Sure it's easy to pick apart an article where the writer ADMITS BEFORE HE EVEN WRITES IT that it could be speculation. But after I gathered more facts and information JAMES WHITE HAS REMAINED SILENT. He had the gumption to offer an answer to my initial post which I admitted from the get-go could have been speculation, but then when I responded he ran for the hills.

#26 DrJamesAch, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2013
  7. preacher4truth

What is hilarious is that we've gone from this fabrication...:

(-- something that never happened.)

...to an on air of White readily dismantling Doc Ocks belief system and other fabrications.

We sat here and listened to it, and my wife was laughing about how each point of Ach was destroyed, and I told her that there would be no way I would provide a link to this if I were Ach, in fact if I were Ach I'd be begging White to delete the episode!!!!! :wavey: :laugh:

8. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

If you notice on White's website, he repeatedly accuses Norman Geisler of covering up Ergun's "lies". However, why doesn't White say this about John Ankenburg who also supports Ergun Caner? BECAUSE ANKENBERG HOSTS SOME OF HIS DEBATES. Why doesn't White accuse Christianity Today of the same thing he accuses Geisler of?? BECAUSE CT HOSTS SOME OF HIS ARTICLES.

White is willing to vilify Norman Geisler for accusations that he is not willing to say against those who OFFERED THE SAME SUPPORT of CANER that Geisler has. But of course, Geisler has openly refuted White's book on Calvinism, where the others have not challenged White.

And although there was no debate, there was several heated exchanges between White and Caner in attempting to SET UP the debate, and these accusations against Caner DID FOLLOW THOSE EXCHANGES after the debates were cancelled.

9. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

I just posted the link that shows you are lying. I'll post it again since you can't seem to get a grip on FACTS.

https://twitter.com/pastorwil/status/354958081706295296

Notice the LINK on Will Hoffman's Twitter comment "RESPONSE TO JAMES WHITE". That's NOT the first article which is titled "WHERE WAS JAMES WHITE?" "Where was James White" is the article White responded to on his radio show. "RESPONSE TO JAMES WHITE" is CLEARLY different from what White addressed on his radio show, and you can CLEARLY SEE White responding to Will Hoffman about the SECOND LINK which is posted on WHITES TWITTER PAGE (DR Oakley IS JAMES WHITE, its written clearly on his Twitter page) https://twitter.com/DrOakley1689/status/355003389664444417

Now that's TWICE in one thread you have been proven a liar bearing false witness against me. I just gave clear evidence that your accusation is patently false which anyone with common sense and a fifth grade education can look up for themselves and see that you are a blatant LIAR. Now where's your EVIDENCE that refutes what I just posted??

#29 DrJamesAch, Jul 14, 2013
  10. preacher4truth

Baloney. White never acknowledged your nonsense and it wasn't from you. That and I wouldn't put it past you to fabricate a tweet.

11. preacher4truth

...and let's not forget how White totally annihilated you on air. You bring absolutely nothing to the table Doc Ock. :wavey:

12. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

So on White's own website, to what is White referring to when he says "HIS RESPONSE" to the radio show is like arguing with Peter Ruckman? HIS RESPONSE, (7/09/13 Entry)do you know what that means?

I wrote TWO articles. White responded to the first one, HE DID NOT RESPOND TO THE SECOND ONE, but he ADMITS THAT I HAVE IN FACT RESPONDED. He has TWICE in TWO LOCATIONS, acknowledged the second article and has not responded to. I just have you irrefutable proof of that and therefore it is YOU that has been PROVEN a liar.

It's pathetic that the evidence is right there in your face where everybody can see it, and yet you are STILL holding on to your false accusations. That speaks volumes about your character and everyone that supports you and your clearly established lies which have just been proven (several times now) with documented evidence.

#32 DrJamesAch, Jul 14, 2013
  13. preacher4truth

Ach sez:

Nonsense.

He blew you away on his broadcast.

Your pretense to have 'won' is unfounded and a total fabrication. :wavey:

14. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Fabricate a tweet? ON WHITE'S OWN TWITTER PAGE???? Just how far are you going to keep stretching your lie! You should quit while you're ahead because with every post you are just showing how willing you are to LIE to slander someone you hate.

I at least had the decency to RETRACT the things that I could not prove which I admitted in the first article were speculation. That's more than I can say for YOU and WHITE where I proved SEVERAL MISSTATEMENTS by White that he has not retracted. A perfect example of the dishonesty of my critics.

15. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

White only responded to the FIRST article. Show me where he responded to the second? He hasn't. Now just keep on posting trying to save face after I have already proven you to be a liar so that everyone here can see just how much your credibility really means.

16. Gorship

Gorship Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    There is way to much Christian Brethren Love in here.