1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dr. Gene Scott

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by ASLANSPAL, Feb 28, 2005.

?
  1. Gene Scott is in hell

100.0%
  2. Gene Scott is in heaven

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ASLANSPAL

ASLANSPAL New Member

"I wanna know" what you think

Heaven

or

Hell

hot or heavenly no in between

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course, no one can say for certain, as salvation is a personal matter. But from his own testimony and teaching, I'd vote . . .

[​IMG]

3. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

i'd just like to say for the record that it isn't our place to say where a person is...any poll to suggest otherwise is out of bounds in my book (not that anyone reads my book)

4. Plain ol' Ralph

Plain ol' Ralph New Member

Ye shall know them by their fruits, who is Gene Scott? and what kind of fruit did he produce? Not that works merit salvation, but salvation does produce works unto righteousness and to the glory of God. But now to judge one's salvation by observation and opinion, be real careful, God never called the first "fruit inspector", but men to preach the Gospel, not to remove tares, for the wheat might be uprooted by the same action.

5. PatsFan

PatsFan New Member

Is Dr. Gene Scott still around? I remember being amused by him when I was a kid, watching him on TV smoking cigars as he was teaching the Bible- -and of course, defending himself from some sort of criticism.

6. Plain ol' Ralph

Plain ol' Ralph New Member

Oh, OK, so that's who he is? I still don't have a clue though, besides, I don't think smoking cigars would send a person to hell, but they sure would smell like it if they did get to heaven!

7. WallyGator

WallyGator New Member

preachinJesus,
    I agree with you! I think its very presumptuous and arrogant to even respond to this type question.
    WallyGator