1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dr. Ruckman's "advanced Revelation"

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by robycop3, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

And that is just my point! If just one person stumbles upon the truth (by eating one of Ruckman's "slimy bisquits") that the Word of God is not subject to the whim of anybody with a Strongs, and believes the Words in his hand that he can read are God's Words, then it will have been worth it. If Ruckman keeps just one person from believing the hooey that no Bible is or ever was inspired, then more power to him.

Weigh it out. "I believe the anti-christ is 10 feet tall" or "I believe the Bible has contained errors since the first time it was copied."

¿Cuál galleta es más babosa? Which biscuit is more slimy?

Lacy

2. Plain ol' Ralph

Plain ol' Ralph New Member

3. av1611jim

av1611jim New Member

Amen Brother Lacy. I could not have said it better.
    [​IMG]
    Now answer the question guys.
    Which is MORE harmful.
    Believing the anti-christ is some 10 foot tall black lipped alien or believing that God's Book is not perfect?

I'll stand on the BOOK.

In HIS service;
    Jim

4. Plain ol' Ralph

didn't see you are a Brother umtil I saw your profile, and i edited my post

5. av1611jim

av1611jim New Member

UMMM...POR;

It is BROTHER Lacy. He IS a preacher. ;)
    That's ok though. I don't think he minds. Probably been confused a few times before.

In HIS service;
    Jim

6. Plain ol' Ralph

7. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

I have never personally been confused. But when I was a little boy, I wore my hair really long and a few folks thought I was a little girl. I guess I was pretty. (I got over being pretty, that's for sure.) I still get stuff in the mail from Avon addressed to "Ms. Lacy Evans". But like I said, I've always had a pretty good handle on the whole issue of my gender, despite my name or my long hair.

Hey Jim, speaking of long hair, remind me to tell you the story about the time (way back before we at Kingdom Baptist cut our hair) that we all got ran off by a bunch of Baptist "Brethren" when we showed up at their church (TO HEAR RUCKMAN no less) shoeless, with our long hair, and wearing shorts and tanktops. We liked to have scared those poor people to death.They were gonna beat us up in the parking lot.

Lacy

8. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And at the other extreme some incomprehensible examples of 17th century English (which according to Dr. Ruckman corrects the Hebrew):

1 Chronicles 26
    12 Among these were the divisions of the porters, even among the chief men, having wards one against another, to minister in the house of the LORD.
    13 And they cast lots, as well the small as the great, according to the house of their fathers, for every gate.
    14 And the lot eastward fell to Shelemiah. Then for Zechariah his son, a wise counsellor, they cast lots; and his lot came out northward.
    15 To Obededom southward; and to his sons the house of Asuppim.
    16 To Shuppim and Hosah the lot came forth westward, with the gate Shallecheth, by the causeway of the going up, ward against ward.
    17 Eastward were six Levites, northward four a day, southward four a day, and toward Asuppim two and two.
    18 At Parbar westward, four at the causeway, and two at Parbar.
    19 These are the divisions of the porters among the sons of Kore, and among the sons of Merari.

HankD

9. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's it...the stand on "the book"

Which is more untrue and/or wrong?

"The AC is a 10-ft.alien"

"The KJV is the ONLY valid English bible version"

Looks as if they're pretty even in the "truth" dept.

Oh yeah...

"The KJV corrects the sources from which it was translated by ADVANCED REVELATION."

10. David J

David J New Member

So you had rather hear about a 10 foot tall black lipped Anti-christ? This is a sad testimony to say the least. Nothing but pure liberalism at it's best! How can you compromise the Truth like that? (and by the way I do not believe the originals had errors so stop with the stall tactics please. This emotional smokescreen will not detour us from the fact that Ruckman is a false prophet)

What would YOU do if good ol Dr. Ruckman started preaching about this 10 foot tall devil, that Cain was the son of a snake, and that works will save the soul in the tribulation, etc from your PULPITS speaking to your people and lost people? What guys? What?

Would you cow down or stand up for the "good" book? Which one? Don't evade the questions and give me the typical smokescreens. I have asked some very direct question to you guys and all I get it smoke.

Are you fundamentalist? Would you correct Ruckman publicly just like Paul corrected Peter? Or will you take the modern liberal path and remain silent and compromise the truth for a lie?

If you compromise the truth for a lie then you discredit the Word. There is no grey area with God! It is either truth or a lie. Clearly Ruckman is a liar that dishonors the blessed role of a pastor:FACT not opinion here if you don't believe me the consult the Word.

Peter Ruckman may have visions of a 10 foot tall devil that hangs out with little greys(slang name for aliens) but the Word of the Most High says something different!

I challenge you to make a list of Ruckman prophesies etc… and compare it to the Word of the Most High(all faithful translations like the Geneva, Bishops, KJV, NKJV, NASB, etc…) and see what the Word says about Ruckman. Hint: look in 2 Peter for starters.

11. David J

David J New Member

Yet again I stand amazed!

Truly KJVOism covers a multitude of sins!

Sigh....

In His service,
    David J Horn

12. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

Maybe they went to get you some more rocks? I'm sure none of us ever believed anything that was wrong before. Certainly no one ever preached something that was wrong from the pulpit until the wicked vile KJVO doctrine reared it's head. If you ever taught something that was wrong, would it discredit the bible you read?

13. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

And at least Ruckman is looking toward the tribulation with the idea that there will be a literal Antichrist. Preterism is far worse than the 10 foot tall alien idea.

14. David J

David J New Member

Smokescreen James smoke....

address the issues please

15. David J

David J New Member

How am I throwing rocks by speaking the truth? How and I doing this by calling a lie and lie and a false prophet a false prophet?

What ever happened to standing up for what is right?

16. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

So are you saying it is okay to be a heretic?

17. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

What issue? So what if I don't agree with everything the man teaches. I don't agree with everything you teach either. The only teacher I can agree with is the bible. If you want to use Ruckman as an excuse to reject the KJV, don't let me stop you. Many people who reject Christianity say they do so because of the hypocricy they see in the church. Is Ruckman a hypocrite? Maybe. Does that mean everything he believes is wrong? I doubt it. Im sure if Ruckman stood up and said Jesus is the only way to the father, you would agree with that. I agree with Ruckman in so far as he agrees with me. Where we disagree, I don't agree with him. He has never offered to come teach at my church. He disagrees with what we teach.

18. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

So are you saying it is okay to be a heretic? </font>[/QUOTE]No. I don't think it's OK. But what can I do if someone wants to believe something other than the truth? All I can do is try not to be a heretic myself. Just because someone else calls something heresy does not make it so.

19. David J

David J New Member

What issue? So what if I don't agree with everything the man teaches. I don't agree with everything you teach either. The only teacher I can agree with is the bible. If you want to use Ruckman as an excuse to reject the KJV, don't let me stop you. Many people who reject Christianity say they do so because of the hypocricy they see in the church. Is Ruckman a hypocrite? Maybe. Does that mean everything he believes is wrong? I doubt it. Im sure if Ruckman stood up and said Jesus is the only way to the father, you would agree with that. I agree with Ruckman in so far as he agrees with me. Where we disagree, I don't agree with him. He has never offered to come teach at my church. He disagrees with what we teach.

What issue? Just read Ruckman's false statements. That is the issue.

Umm, when did I say that I rejected the KJV? yet again another smokescreen. Please provide the qoute and link where I said this.

My doctrines? I'm a traditional I.F.B therefore I reject Ruckman's false beliefs etc... I am solo scriptura therefore I reject the KJVO myth that is based on tradition and guess work.

So James you will not stand up and call Ruckman a heretic? What say you? Just asking....not attack intended. How can you defend Ruckman when Ruckman beliefs such heresy?

Again please stop with the smokescreens and stall tactic to avoid the hard questions that I have asked. I am taking the stand as a true traditional I.F.B and I have every right to ask these types of questions based on standing for the truths found in the Word of the Most High. Where is Ruckman's beliefs founded? In the KJV? If so then please show me in the KJV.

20. David J

David J New Member

No. I don't think it's OK. But what can I do if someone wants to believe something other than the truth? All I can do is try not to be a heretic myself. Just because someone else calls something heresy does not make it so.

What does God say about those who teach heresies? You don't consider a 10 foot tall black lipped anti-christ heresy,is not teaching that Eve had sex with a snake heresy? Is not teaching that works will save in the Trib? Are these things not heresy?

James you can do something. You can stand up and warn people about false teachers like Ruckman. So yes you can do something.