1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dragnifier

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by just-want-peace, Aug 18, 2005.

1. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was just looking at the BB pictures page, and remembered that I had "DRAGNIFIER", so I activated it and you can see the small pictures MUCH better.

It's available at: http://www.halley.cc/stuff/dragnifier.html

and it magnifies a select portion of the screen (you move it to choose).

As the old commercial said (don't remember what the product was): "TRY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT!" [​IMG]

2. Artimaeus

Artimaeus Active Member

I have been using Dragnifier for some time now. It is great and exactly what someone with poor vision needs. I have a five button mouse and have it programeed to activate Dragnifier at the touch of a button.

3. HOHNancy

HOHNancy New Member

This is excellent!! [​IMG] It will be useful for small print if I can't read it online or on documents offline. [​IMG] Many thanks -- will spread the word about Dragnifier. [​IMG]

Nancy [​IMG]

4. MsGuidedAngel

MsGuidedAngel Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Kewl, I love it! I never seen anything like this before! This Will Help me a lot, Thanks so much for sharing this with us! [​IMG]

Love n' Hugs, YSIC \o/

KristiAnn
    MsGuidedAngel