1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Drinking an alcoholic beverage could land you a job!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Aug 28, 2013.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Post 82

This says I have no compassion on the lost which is not true.

2. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

I knew you'd give a knee jerk reaction to the above post and that you would not ponder it.

John, I'll take it you are referring to the above post in your accusations on me.

You can't take advice. This is clear, and is frankly shameful.

What I said in the above post is true, and, unfortunately you simply cannot take rebuke nor can you see your own faults. Everyone else is to blame as you preach to the lost that they should behave as the saved.

But hey, continue to express yourself and many details about your personal life while remaining on a trail of disbelief. Yes, all others who advise you along your imprudent path must be wrong.

Yes, please share more of your life dilemmas and show us all how you reject advice again and again.

Poor John. So persecuted.

3. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

This is false.. I take advice all the time it just depends on the source and how it is given. But with you I a gonna take the high road and forgive you. I apologize if I have offended you or come across wrong as often can happen online.