1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dwayne Wade

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by FriendofSpurgeon, Mar 6, 2007.

1. FriendofSpurgeon

FriendofSpurgeon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

D Wade announced that he will forego surgery on his shoulder and instead go through rehabilitation. If the rehab is successful, he should be back on the court in 2-3 weeks -- in plenty of time for the playoffs.

I don't think anyone in the East can beat the Western Champs (regardless of who that will be). However, if D Wade comes back, it should shake up the Eastern playoffs.

2. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The fight is on friend!

I agree that D Wade is a great player, but unless the rest of his team can perform a bit better it won't make a difference in the eastern conference.

The west looks tough, but that is what everybody has said for the last several years and the we have seen the champs come from the east 2 out of the past 3 years so I don't think anyone can say that the Champs will come from the West this year.

If the the east produces this years Championship team though, I don't think it will come from Miami. Think further north! :thumbs:

3. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Welcome back around, it has not been much fun around here without the Piston fans to pick on.

Should we go ahead and start planning those Detroit victory parades again like last year :laugh: :applause:

4. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

Hardy har har!:laugh: :BangHead: One can not be right all the time. I will say though that the acquisition of CWebb made the Pistons the best team in the east as far as depth of talent goes.

5. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

I would agree they are the best team in the East as of right now.

6. FriendofSpurgeon

FriendofSpurgeon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Let's see how well the Pistons do on the upcoming road trip thru the West without Hunter -- just suspended 10 games. They lost last night without him at home & their March record is 1-3 so far. Having Webb though is a great addition for Detroit.

The East should be a bit more interesting now that the intensity has been turned up a notch or two. The Heat embarrassed the Bulls last night and seem to be on a roll with D-Wade.

I have tickets to Sunday's game against the Wizards -- should be a great game, but unfortunately, will be traveling.