1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Early memories of the BB

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Speedpass, Dec 18, 2002.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    And I was sure I'd give Polycarp a heart attack, as I was merciless in my attacks on the KJVO position (and him personally).

Then he actually had to quit posting because of his health, so I really felt guilty. For 20-30 seconds, anyway.

But we have so many others to entice into a fight or lure into the slough of despond over a great number of issues!

But oh, for a good fight in the good ol' days, I miss Doc Cassidy. :cool:

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

My first question is...

Why is Jimmy Edwards reading a thread on panty hose? :eek: Is there something we should know?

3. Clint Kritzer

Clint Kritzer Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have to concur with Brothers Glen and Jeff, the two threads in the history forum when I first joined this board were a wonderful fellowship. They were the first two Primitive baptist I ever met and Robert Vaughn blew me away with his extensive knowledge of our denomination. When we were having those conversations, I would check the threads first thing in the morning and would be sorely disappointed if there were no replies when I got home from work. I feel I established three very good friendships in those weeks. I knew that I was not alone in the adoration I felt for the historic Baptist principles.

This board has really helped me crystalize my own theology and philosophy. I'm very grateful for the experience I have had here.

4. Clint Kritzer

Clint Kritzer Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  5. Speedpass

Speedpass Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That was before the women's thread was made off limits to men-folk like myself :D

6. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Polycarp and BWSmith; now there's a couple of names I forgotten about...I've been trying to remember others from that time frame, but apparently I've blocked those memories....

Just for fun, I've been going through the profiles of those posting in this thread, looking at their dates of registration. I'm also trying to remember when exactly I found this board and started posting here...what an eclectic bunch we've got here!

7. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

8. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

9. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member