1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Early Voting

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by StefanM, May 9, 2006.

1. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I just cast my ballot for the Arkansas primary by early voting.

No line...no problems...in and out. I like this early voting thing.

2. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

That is good. Here in Colorado, we can vote at any King Soopers (Kroger) in my county, or at your precinct. We also have a brand new law letting you vote at any precinct. PLUS, you have over a week to vote, not just one day. I like it. I like it alot!

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    One problem with early voting is that is something happens between now and election day that would influence one's vote, it's too late to do anything about it.

Another problem is that when we all voted on the same day it gave us a sense of community. Kind of like what we have lost in watching television when we only had three networks and we had programs that basically all of us watched when I was a kid. Not that I don't like the greater variety that we have on TV today on cable/satellite. But as Olivia Newton-John sang in one of her songs, "every gain must bear a loss".