1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eddie and The Beaver

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Salty, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Thousand Hills

Thousand Hills Active Member

Ok, I'll play..

The Beaver and Eddie are playing in the garage, trying to fix something on his soapbox derby car. Eddie is telling the Beaver about how his cousin Marilyn can never get a second date, because all the guys think she's ugly. Along comes Wally, with Lumpy and Eddie Haskell. They tease the younger guys a little while and go off to raid the refrigerator. Eddie tells Beaver that they need to set Wally up with Marilyn. While in the Kitchen the older guys are talking about how they are going to explore a cave after the upcoming Friday night Football game. Lumpy and Eddie Haskell leave, Wally comes back out to the garage and talks to the younger guys. They tell him about Eddie M's cousin Marilyn,and Wally being the swell guy he is says he will give her a call.

The next day, after school Wally comes home and gives Marilyn a call, they decide to meet at the Malt Shop after the football game (Wally is so flustered about how nice she sounds on the phone he forgets about his plans with his buddies). Meanwhile, Eddie Haskell and Lumpy are walking up and hear Wally talking on the phone. They decide among theirselves that Wally has "chickened out" and they begin to connive to ruin his date.

Ok your turn Mr. Salty..

3. Thousand Hills

Thousand Hills Active Member

:thumbsup:Ok your turn Mr. Salty..

#3 Thousand Hills, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
  4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wally talks to his dad, and Ward encourages him to take Marylin to the dance. But Eddie had introduce Beaver to Herman. Beaver finally leaves the Munsters home, runs to his house and yells, Mom, Mom, you have got to tell Wally.....

5. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    there is a pertty girl that needs someone to go to the dance with. And I want spend the night with Eddie. He said I can walk his pet. Can I mom, Can I?