1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eerdman's Publishes Mormon Book

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Marcia, May 2, 2005.

1. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

No, of course not! How many juveniles are you personally acquainted with who use the word "dingbat" or who are familiar with the meaning and origin of the word? Personally, the only persons who I can recall using the word are university professors!

Please post documentation to verify this claim.

Please post documentation to verify this claim.

</font>[/QUOTE]If you think an adult Christian calling other believers "dingbats" is not immature, Craig, there is nothing I can say further on that.

I have provided documentation quoting LDS sources. You provide documentation showing that the LDS leadership has changed the doctrines they are clearly teaching now. You can't do it because they haven't.

I am really amazed at what you say. Are you saying that the Mormons believe in one God who is spirit, that they believe that Jesus is not a spirit child of God, that they believe it is all grace and works are not involved? This is not what the Mormon missionaries say. In fact, I once had a 2 hour visit from 2 Mormon missionaries. They finally admitted that Mormons believe in many gods. There are many universes and there is a god of each universe. This is part of their teaching the Mormon men and women will be gods and goddesses of their own worlds. Do you deny what the Mormon missionaries have said?

Are you calling Cky Carrigan and Bill McKeever inept in what they have studied and taught? I know both of these men. Their info is from Mormon sources and that is what they use. The burden is on you to prove your incredible claims that what I've posted is false.

Why are you challenging this? What do you think Mormons believe? Why do you oppose what Christians, who have spent years on this topic, are saying? Why do you contradict what Mormons have told me and others? I don't get it.

2. Craigbythesea

Craigbythesea Active Member

Ad hominem arguments are contrary to the rules of this message board, especially when they are absolutely groundless and reflect in a negative manner upon the character of another member. Therefore, I do not believe that it would be appropriate for me to reply any further to your posts in this thread.

[​IMG]

3. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Ad hominem arguments are contrary to the rules of this message board, especially when they are absolutely groundless and reflect in a negative manner upon the character of another member. Therefore, I do not believe that it would be appropriate for me to reply any further to your posts in this thread.

[​IMG]
    </font>[/QUOTE]Craig, this is a red herring. You are the one who made the ad hominem!!!! I made no ad hominem. And you would not respond to the info I posted with LDS sources. So I guess this is your final response? So be it.