1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Einstein Dismisses God

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by carpro, May 16, 2008.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Einstein dismisses God?

Probably not today, considering he has been dead for over 40 years.

Matter of fact, I'd suggest his theology today, is more accurate than either yours or mine. :thumbs:

Whether or not he is actually enjoying that understanding, is another question, entirely.

Ed

3. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Well he did get one thing right.
    Matthew 11:25
    25At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

To think that the Creator of all that Einstein studied said this and yet he could not understand as a child. :tear:

1 Corinthians 1:19-29
    19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
    20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
    21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
    22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
    23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
    24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
    25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
    26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
    27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
    28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
    29That no flesh should glory in his presence.

4. Hopeful

Hopeful New Member

What a bitter irony, eh?