1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Emergency I need a Pastor to Talk to

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by channing28105, Aug 27, 2013.

1. channing28105

channing28105 New Member

I need some prayers I need a Pastor To talk to because I am not feeling good- because Paul Rowe who is the manager or president of Maas-Rowe Carillons out in Escondido, California does not like the fact that I am obsessive about Maas-Rowe Carillons I have a Disability Called autism-The Aspergers kind with my Autism the Aspergers kind I have an interest in Church Bells-Carillon- I Really love the Maas-Rowe Carillons and Have done a lot of research on them and Whenever I have a question I Call Maas-Rowe Carillons and they get upset when I Call because I am not a church or a Customer I wish Paul Rowe Of Maas-Rowe Carillons would know these questions and could answer these questions for me:

I want Paul Rowe of Maas-Rowe Carillons in Escondido, California I am Very Sorry with Bugging and pestering his Carillon Company with my Obsession in Maas-Rowe Carillons I Promise to never call or email the Maas-Rowe Company ever again. I Also Want Paul Rowe Of Maas-Rowe Carillons in Escondido, California to know with my Autism which is Aspergers I also have obsessive compulsive disorder- I am very obsessive about Church bells especially the Maas-Rowe Carillons because I love the music of the Maas-Rowe Carillons and how the Maas-Rowe carillons sound and because I have done Research on the Maas-Rowe Carillons and I found out in a Research about Maas-Rowe Carillons that Maas-Rowe Carillons was at one time called the Maas Organ Company – I have some questions about this I am wondering What year did the Maas Organ company Change the name to Maas-Rowe Carillons? I Want Paul Rowe of Maas-Rowe Carillons to know I want people that work on Electronic Carillons to be my friend and answer any questions I have like for example some Questions I have for people who work with Electronic Carillons like Maas-Rowe Carillons is:
    1. Has anyone that works for an electronic carillon company like Maas-Rowe Carillons ever seen a Real Bell or True Bell Carillon
    2. What do the White knobs on the Maas-Rowe Grand Symphony Carillon do?
    3. Has anyone ever thought about Making a Video of a Symphonic Carillon like the Maas-Rowe Grand Symphony Carillon at Play and putting the video on You Tube?
    4. Has Anyone ever thought about Making an internet Streaming Music page for Music Like Maas–Rowe Electronic Carillon music some good places for this would be Iheart Radio or Pandora?
    5. Do Carillonneurs who play Electronic Carillon music like Lynne Kuhn of Maas-Rowe Carillons and Cynthia Crenshaw of Maas-Rowe Carillons go to a Church with a Maas-Rowe Carillon ?
    6. Do Electronic Carillon Companies like Maas-Rowe Carillons have any old used Carillons that Run On Tape or CD that work- with my Like of Church Bells-Carillons I would love to have a used electronic electronic Carillon for my house it really would mean a lot to me if this can be made possible but I am pretty sure that this will not happen?
    7. Have Carillonneurs like Lynne Kuhn of Maas-Rowe Carillons and Cynthia Crenshaw of Maas-Rowe Carillons played with Other instruments like Guitar and Drums when they play the Maas-Rowe Grand symphony Carillon at the Maas-Rowe Factory
    8. Have Carillonneurs like Lynne Kuhn of Maas-Rowe Carillons and Cynthia Cranshaw of Maas-Rowe Carillons ever played: Jesus Loves Me, Awesome God, Here I Am To Worship , Blessed Be the Name, Lord I Lift Your Name On High on the Maas-Rowe Grand Symphony Carillon
    9. Has anyone ever thought about Playing songs that you never hear on a Carillon like: the Harry Potter Theme, Sweet Child of Mine, Smoke on the Water and Stairway to heaven on the Maas-Rowe Grand Symphony Carillon?

If you can Help me with getting this through to Paul Rowe who is the manager or president of Maas-Rowe Carillons in Escondido, California I would appreciate it because His company Maas-Rowe Carillons Blocks my Phone Calls and Hangs up the phone when I call and He also Blocks my emails Please message me.

Channing

2. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

I am not a pastor, nor do I have much first-hand on info on the carillions about which you are referring.

OTOH, I grew up near Bucks County PA (NW of Philadelphia PA). There is a company called Schulmerich Carillions located in the town of Sellersville PA that may be of some help to you.

They are, of course, a completely different carillion manufacturer than Maas-Rowe so they'd probably want to direct you towards their line(s) of carillions.

Here's the link to Schulmerich:

www.schulmerichbells.com

Their email is [email protected]

(As I said, don't know if this info is any help to you. I only posted it FWIW.)

#2 ktn4eg, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013