1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Emperor Obama can't make up his mind about partial birth abortion...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by JohnDeereFan, Jun 29, 2010.

1. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

My opinion is that he spoke his true feelings in 2003. The other shades of gray statements were because he was running for office. When I look at this issue, "partial term abortion" has no meaning to me. One is either for life or death, regardless of the stage of developement.

Despite all the disappointment and anger I felt at the way the Bush years turned out, there is no way I could ever be angry enough to vote for a pro-abortionist and same sex lifestyle advocate. Those two issues for me are the biggest deal breakers. Since the election two years ago, I have slightly changed my mind on the abortion issue in relation to the two parties. Back then, I felt Democrats were for abortion (which they are), and the slaughter continued. The Republicans campaigned as pro-life candidates, and nothing happened after they were elected, and the slaughter continued.

However, there is a difference (not to the degree of stopping it, which should be our objective) between advocating it and moving the agenda forward compared to basically doing nothing about it. The choice is terrible, and the Lord must hate both.