1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enemy

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Sabian, Aug 15, 2003.

1. Sabian

Sabian New Member

Wanted to do another study on the Enemy of YHWH. Thought I'd start here.
    This is why I want to do this study.

Mat 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

Note: To me my neighbor is my fellow human being my enemy is SIN and the father of it, the evil
    one himself. And this is why (love the sinner hate the sin)

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that
    hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
    Note: Here I think your enemy in the evil one But your enemies are the ones following
    the evil one and we are told to love them. Why?

Answer:
    Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to
    rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Note: I think our enemies are still children of YAH.
    The fact that you adopt another father, other than YHWH, that doesn’t make YHWH "not" your
    FATHER. You choose to change your name, to edify the evil one. YHWH was the one who
    numbered the hair on your head. The fact that you choose to shave your head, doesn’t make the
    hair follicle go away. You have the chance to turn your will and your life to YHWH, until you breath
    your last breath. No man will know another mans turning point. Never have haughty eyes. Do not
    judge. Be patient, tolerant and kind. Be a light in the darkness. Never forget where you came from.
    Keep it green, fresh in your mind. Lest you fall and take others with you.

I just looked up all this. It looks like only a small part of the topic.
    Psa 94:1 O YHWH ELOHIM,O to whom vengeance belongeth; O ELOHIM, to whom vengeance
    belongeth, shew thyself.
    Psa 94:2 Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
    Psa 94:3 YHWH, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
    Psa 94:4 [How long] shall they utter [and] speak hard things? [and] all the workers of iniquity boast
    themselves?
    Psa 94:5 They break in pieces thy people, O YHWH, and afflict thine heritage.
    Psa 94:6 They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless.
    Psa 94:7 Yet they say, YHWH shall not see, neither shall the ELOHIM of Jacob regard [it].
    Psa 94:8 Understand, ye brutish among the people: and [ye] fools, when will ye be wise?
    Psa 94:9 He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?
    Rom 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written,
    Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith YHWH.
    Rom 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou
    shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
    Rom 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
    1Th 5:15 See that none render evil for evil unto any [man]; but ever follow that which is good, both
    among yourselves, and to all [men].
    1Th 5:16 Rejoice evermore.
    1Th 5:17 Pray without ceasing.
    1Pe 3:8 Finally, [be ye] all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, [be]
    pitiful, [be] courteous:
    1Pe 3:9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are
    thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
    1Pe 3:10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his
    lips that they speak no guile:
    1Pe 3:11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
    1Pe 3:12 For the eyes of the YHWH [are] over the righteous, and his ears [are open] unto their
    prayers: but the face of YHWH [is] against them that do evil.
    1Pe 3:13 And who [is] he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?
    1Pe 3:14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy [are ye]: and be not afraid of their terror,
    neither be troubled;
    1Pe 3:15 But sanctify YHWH ELOHIM in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to
    every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
    1Pe 3:16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may
    be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in MESSIAH.
    1Pe 3:17 For [it is] better, if the will of ELOHIM be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil
    doing.
    1Pe 3:18 For MESSIAH also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring
    us to ELOHIM, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
    1Pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
    1Pe 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of ELOHIM waited in the
    days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
    Pro 24:28 Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive [not] with thy lips.
    Pro 24:29 Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to
    his work.
    Pro 24:30 I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding;
    Pro 24:31 And, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, [and] nettles had covered the face thereof, and
    the stone wall thereof was broken down.
    Pro 24:32 Then I saw, [and] considered [it] well: I looked upon [it, and] received instruction.
    Pro 24:33 [Yet] a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:
    Pro 24:34 So shall thy poverty come [as] one that travelleth; and thy want as an armed man.
    Lev 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou
    shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] YHWH.
    1Pe 2:23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but
    committed [himself] to him that judgeth righteously:
    Luk 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw [this], they said, MASTER, wilt thou that we
    command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
    Luk 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
    Luk 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save [them]. And they went
    to another village.
    Faith

In stead of Continually Keeping the fires of hate and War going
    with Lies and deception, those who are Righteous should
    Be be working and praying for the Exact Opposite.

This is why I want to do this study again.

Mat 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour,
    and hate thine enemy.

Note: To me my neighbor is my fellow human being my enemy is SIN and the
    father of it, the evil one himself. And this is why (love the sinner hate the sin)

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you,
    do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you,
    and persecute you;
    Note: Here I think your enemy in the evil one But your enemies are the ones
    following
    the evil one and we are told to love them. Why?

Answer:
    Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he
    maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the
    just and on the unjust.

Note: I think our enemies are still children of YAH.
    The fact that you adopt another father, other than YHWH, that doesn’t make
    YHWH "not" your FATHER. You choose to change your name, to edify the evil
    one. YHWH was the one who numbered the hair on your head. The fact that
    you choose to shave your head, doesn’t make the hair follicle go away. You
    have the chance to turn your will and your life to YHWH, until you breath your
    last breath. No man will know another mans turning point. Never have
    haughty eyes. Do not judge. Be patient, tolerant and kind. Be a light in the
    darkness. Never forget where you came from. Keep it green, fresh in your
    mind. Lest you fall and take others with you.

Our creator is our true FATHER. It does not matter who you think you father is.

You may think you have more then one EL but that is not the truth.

Looking for other people thought's on this topic?
    Sabian

2. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus New Member

Sabian, IF you will notice this is a Baptist Only Forum and your profile does not reflect that you are a Baptist.

Thanks -------Bart

3. Sabian

Sabian New Member

Wow that was rude. I guess I can not come here to look for a baptist point of veiw on the topic Enemy.
    I take it you are not my brother.
    If that is the baptist way you can have it.
    Hope you all are not like that.
    I will pray that you receive some understanding.
    You seem to have a legalism point of veiw.
    Can you show me where is says in scripture speak
    only if your baptist? You are seperating yourself from your brother.
    You have made a name for yourself and you are pushing others out.
    Why? Gen 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
    Do you know what is wrong with making a name for yourself ? You are a child of YHWH [KILYAH, YHWH ‘s name is on your innermost being ] His laws are to be written on your heart. Just as your enemy is unaware, when you make a name for yourself you separate yourself from your brother and from YHWH. If we all could understand this , we would not have any enemies. We would all serve YHWH and be called by His name. Calling yourself an American and pledging allegiance to the flag is not pleasing to YHWH. As well as calling yourself Catholic, Methodist, Adventist, Hindu, Christian, Moslem, Mason, Moose, Lion, Skull, KKK ,Alqiada , Panthers, Hells Angels, or any other name we as humans have decided to call ourselves. It’s all the same, unpleasant to YHWH. What banner should we fly? Psalms' 20:5, we rejoice in they salvation, and in the name of our Elohim we set up our banners. YHWH fulfill all thy petitions. Psalms 20 have a powerful message of trust in YHWH. I want to enter the kingdom of YHWH, be a child of YHWH! A living stone made by YHWH. THERE IS ONLY ONE NAME OF SALVATION!

FATHER YAH is my FATHER and yours.

Does everyone here feel that I should not be posting here because I do not claim to be baptist?
    If so I will leave.

4. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Sabian, you posted in one of the forums that is reserved for only Baptists. Please feel free to post openly on any of the many forums that do not say Baptist only. That is what the other poster refered to. Thanks!

Diane

5. John Wells

John Wells New Member

Sabian,

The design and layout of the forums of the BB have evolved over time and situations that have arisen. The ones that are exclusive are that way so that a subject can be broached without an influx of every conceivable (and inconceivable) viewpoint possible.

The "Baptist only" forums are so Baptists can discuss subjects within a Baptist perspective, without the threads getting hijacked by those of other persuasions.

Even within "Baptists only," a further restriction was made "Fundamentalists" only, for those tired of defending fundamentalism to a mixture of fundamentalists, moderates, and liberals.

The board has maintained "open" and "general" areas for those seeking a "broad brush" view of a subject. I do hope you can come to understand how this is both practical and necessary, and will not be offended.

Blessings,
    John

6. Sabian

Sabian New Member

All I wanted is a baptist view point.
    I'll leave because it seems you have none.
    Sorry I looked here for that veiw.
    That is very sad.

7. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sabian, don't be childish about this.

Take your message and move it to the "All Other Christians" section; I'm sure Diane and a whole slew of other Baptists would be more than happy to address your questions and give you the "Baptist view".

But this section of the message board is for Baptists only.

8. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thread closed and moved to All Other Religions.