1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Entertainment as bait?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by christianyouth, Jun 13, 2007.

1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I'd be careful in agreeing with me...you might leave JJump speachless again :laugh:

2. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

Nah after hearing the church doesn't need to do any deep preaching there's pretty much nothing that's going to surprise me these days. Again as I said before we need not wonder why Christendom is in the mess that it's in today. :tear:

3. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

It's in the mess do to phariseeism and legalism, both traits seen on this thread. I guess Jesus had it all wrong when He provided His "deep preaching", leading to the problems with Christendom :rolleyes:

4. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

Yes there is a concern with that too, but like so many times in the past instead of getting back to Sripture folks just swing to the far side of the circle and make just as bad a decision in liberal, water-down, luke warm theology.

You come up with some of the most ridiculous statements.