1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ergun Caner Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Rhetorician, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dear Brothers and Sisters:

I would like for all who might read this to pray for Dr. Ergun Caner.

This is no time for recriminations or accusations. We only need to pray that God's Providence and Grace can and will intervene in Dr. Caner's behalf and that the Truth of the Gospel Witness will be vindicated. :1_grouphug:

Please join me as we pray.

"That is all!"

2. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Rhet, you are correct. Nothing else needs to be added to this.

Given the acrimony surrounding this issue, I'm going to be proactive and close the thread. This topic has generated lots of heat, and I won't allow such a tremendously helpful post like this to get dragged through the mud.

However, I ask all to heed Rhet's sage advice. We must pray that God will be glorified in a resolution that will bring honor to the cause of our Savior.
    All Ergun's defenders as well as his accusers need to heed Rhet's call to prayer for Ergun, Liberty, and the cause of Christ at large.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.