1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Error, Tradition and the sinful nature

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by BobRyan, Jul 2, 2004.

1. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    If your argument is valid for the Catholic Church it is just as valid for the NAME of you sect's founder. [​IMG]

</font>[/QUOTE]Umm - which Catholic Canon was I quoting??

Oh wait! You have not quoted anything I said!

Thats right.

Did you have a point on this RC forgery and the history of its use over the centuries?

OR is your comment on the ease in which historic revisionism is inserted and actual historic fact ignored - and thus errors in tradition introduced?

In Christ,

Bob

2. neal4christ

neal4christ New Member

Bob,

You are one of a kind. Read the post. What is the name of your sect's founder? Then do the math. Read the post before you have an automatic response. [​IMG]

If you want me to address the stuff you are putting forth, I am awaiting your clarification I have already asked for. I don't play your little false accusation, mudslinging game you play. Bearing false witness is contrary to God's commandment.

You should really be concerned that your founder's name is 666, rather than an alleged official title of the pope. At least, that would concern me, if I was in your shoes. [​IMG]

In Christ,
    Neal