1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternal or kingdom Salvation Mt. 24:13

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by JohnBaskette, Jun 30, 2007.

1. fear of the lord

fear of the lord New Member

I deleted my first comments because I have yet to figure out how to properly quote.

#121 fear of the lord, Jul 6, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2007
  2. fear of the lord

Well, it could be proved if you believed scripture. In John's account, Jesus tells us numerous times that He would send the Spirit/Comforter -- that He would be IN us, not just WITH us.

Sure we could! Not the whole nation is saved but spiritual Israel, yeah. They were justified. They will be resurrected postrib into the MK and we will judge/reward them in Messiah's kingdom

It makes my day! We are regenerated when we are born again! WE will judge Israel (see Rev 4-5 and 20:4). WE are the "elders!"

3. skypair

skypair Active Member

FearotL,

Yes.

The point is that the Teacher would be inside, not outside. And that Judas wasn't present and so did not receive the promise.

I don't see where I broached this subject.

Spiritual Israel were believers -- national were ethnic Jews descended from Abraham.

Yes, SHALL be -- in the MK.

Aliens of the earthly and SPIRITUAL inheritance, fear. Having no belief and without God.

Yes, when Jesus spoke these words (still OT dispensation), this was true.

The scene in Rev 4-5 follows the pretrib rapture. Elders were representatives of the 12 tribes and God ordained that there would be 12 tribes of Gentiles to correspond with 12 tribes of Israel.

12 + 12 = 24. There will be Christian Jews (12 apostles, likely) and Gentiles represented before the throne.

Yes, and yes, I think. There are 5 potential crowns each believer may "win."

I don't see crowns in Rev 20:4 -- just thrones.

Huh?

skypair

4. fear of the lord

He wasn't present yet he replied in verse 22?

Doesn't the word tell us that (God)the Holy Spirit dwelt with the whole nation Exodus 25:8 where can you make a division between saved Israel and unsaved.People say some of them were believer but not all what were they believers in animal sacrifice?

Do you think the whole nation will be saved then?

I've never heard that opinion before that is the idea that 12 represent Gentiles and 12 Jews.From my studies of numbers 12 representing government and 3 representing divine perfection I see that God had three ruling bodies of angels one of which rebeled Revelation 12:4 leaving the 24 which are giving their rulership to the King.What is the point of earning a crown that will immediately be given back?How could one rule in the kingdom without a crown?

5. JohnBaskette

JohnBaskette New Member

BIBLE BELIEVER? OK, What do you do W/Kingdom verses?

Dear Pastor Larry,
    I didn't reply right off b/c I wanted to quote some Kingdom verses. Here's the purpose of my original post that started this thread.
    It is that Kingdom salvation is spoken of thought The Bible!
    You said that, "This is a doctrine that has no place among those who believe the Bible." Not so, First upon reading God’s Word you must ALWAYS KEEP THIS IN MIND, THAT WE ARE SAVED ETERNALLY BY JESUS' SHED BLOOD ALONE!

Knowing this important fact it would seem that The Bible contradicts itself in every verse except John 3:16!

* Have you not read? ...

If you had read... what think ye? Is it a contradiction or is it explained through a cult-"men's traditions”?
    What? Once you realize that^ and God's Word is inerrant,
    “You're not far from The Kingdom!”

In Christ; John