1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Evangelism in public school (must read)

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Dallasdid, Jul 2, 2003.

1. Dallasdid

Dallasdid New Member

Hey Teens, Parents, Youth Pastors, Pastors , and other Church members. Lets share what God is doing through your teens, or you if you are a teen at high school. Name is John I am going to be a juinior. First year not much happen things did not go well with our Bible study in public school. We prayed and prayed hard. And really asked God to work. Well, this year we had 30 teens accept Christ. 3 that We have been praying for since last year. 2 were into witch craft and were anti God big time I do not make this up. And God saved them. a lot of teens where talking about the one guy randy because of how he was. And a Christian police officer who guards the school thought randy was being sac relegious when he say him carrying Bible and found out what happen. Teachers did not know if they should believe it. But Randy is on fire and jennifer and their whole family is changing coming to church and being saved, or rededicating. So hey keep praying for me and the Bible study at West Point High school. And let me and others know what is going on at your school. God bless

2. j_barner2000

j_barner2000 Member

AMEN, young brother. Keep bathing it in prayer. I will pray that God keeps things growing in your Bible study.