1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Evangelistic house warming gift

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by webdog, Aug 29, 2006.

1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I need some suggestions. I recently began a new career flipping foreclosed homes. We have our first sale under contract to a young couple. I wanted to include a house warming gift with all transactions, and would like for it to be a book or something that spreads the Gospel. Any suggestions?

2. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Funny you should ask. I am doing a house dedication tonight. This is for christians so you might have to change some things to make it fit- like Jesus (light of the world) for the candle.

I am taking some flowers, a loaf of bread, a container of salt, a candle, and some sugar, or maybe honey if I can find it.

Flowers- Jesus is the rose of Sharon and the lily of the valley. Song 2:1
    Bread- he is the bread of life. John 6:35
    Salt- we are the salt of the earth. Matthew 5:13
    Candle- we are the light of the world. Mt. 5:14-16
    Sugar- the Word of God- Psalm 19:10; 119:103

Hope this gives you some ideas.

Mex

3. TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender New Member

One Heartbeat Away by Mark Cahill www.markcaill.org if you would lke a copy to read to check it out pm me an address were to send it. God bless. :)

4. TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender New Member

YOu could also consider a movie. There is one called Late One Night that you can get 7 for $21 at www.christianfilms.com again I would be appy to send you a copy. God bless. :)

5. Brian30755

Brian30755 New Member

A good book that most non-Christians will read, but that contains a clear Gospel presentation is What Hollywood Believes.

If you know someone is a Christian already, I think this door knocker would make a nice gift.