1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Everyone will get a glorified body

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by stilllearning, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Winman

Winman Active Member

What are you saying? Do you believe a child inherits salvation from his or her parents?

2. Winman

Winman Active Member

I don't know that I would agree with you that unbelievers will be raised with a "glorified" body. They will be raised with a body that cannot die, but it will be corrupt. The scriptures say in hell the worm dieth not. I could be wrong, but I believe this is speaking of bacteria, that unsaved persons will live in a very corrupt and diseased body.

Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
    44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
    45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
    46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
    47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
    48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

I could be wrong, but I believe that the unsaved will be raised in a body that is eternal, yet it will be very corrupt and diseased. I would hardly call that a glorified body.

3. ituttut

ituttut New Member

Until the age of accountability -- YES.