1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Evidence that "Stimulus" is campaing support payback

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    One of the major supporters of the Obama Campaign is of course Hollywood. Now we have all sorts of additions to the so called stimulus package that will do little to nothing to add to any immediate economic stimulation. This makes their agenda suspicious at best. While it may simply be a liberal wish list what makes this package (that is losing bi-partisan support) appear more like a campaign pay back is the $246 million tax break for Hollywood movie producers to buy motion picture film.

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Payoffs?

There are so many, how could anyone ever have doubted it? :eek:

3. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

Obama should come out with some righteous indignation similar to Jim Mora's famous soundbite when he was coach of the New York Giants.

"Payoffs?! Don't talk about payoffs! Are you kidding me? Payoffs?!"

This is certainly changing how business is done in Washington, isn't it?

Change we can believe in! Yes we can!

:tonofbricks:

4. Andy T.

Andy T. Active Member

Hilarious. :laugh:

The Obama administration is proving to be as corrupt and politics as usual as any of its predecessors. America was duped.

5. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

Wasn't there a $750B bailout passed during the Republican administration. I suppose this was payoff too. Actually, I hate the lack of oversight and I really wonder where that $150B payout to AIG went. Must have been Washington graft as usual.