1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Evolutionists persecuting Christians for Thinking

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by BobRyan, Dec 22, 2004.

1. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    There is another thread where I charge that those who strain out the JWs but then are "inclusive" with evolutionists - are in fact straining out the gnat and swallowing the camel by comparison.

In this link you will see a few examples of what Evolutionists do to Christians when they those evolutionists are in full control of careers, science projects, grants, class rooms etc.

http://www.creationists.org/bigotry.html#Dr%20Robert%20V%20Gentry

This makes that point that NOT ONLY do we have the problem that the evolutionist's god is a tiny miniscule shadow of what JWs claim that Christ actually DID in Creation, we also have the problem that evolutionists (when they have the chance) supress independent thought and persecute Christians in real life - in public schools, universities and areas of government grants.

The "camel" that Christians are swalling in this case - comes back to bit them in oh-so-many-ways.

How "nice" it would be indeed if the ONLY problem with the believers in evolutionism was their attempts to evangelize Bible-believing Christians and convince them to reject the view of Christ the Creator given in John 1, Gen 1-2:3 and Exodus 20:8-11. But it goes far beyond simple "propaganda wars" waged by evolutionists -- as that link shows.

In Christ,

Bob

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is all I can get from your site. Any suggestions?

3. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  4. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    In any case - I suggest that Christians take a hard look at what is being done to scientists, students and teachers who express independent thought in favor of God's Word when it comes to the doctrine of "origins".

In Christ,

Bob

5. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks; got it for future reference.

6. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

I know of a chap who goes to the AOG and is a Creationist and is one of the most brilliant Paint Chemists in the world. Yet his collegues cannot understand how he takes this position when alot of the information available to Chemists is Evolution based theory.

It seems to me that Creationist Chemists, Scientists, researchers or whoever are often as good if not better than others in there respective fields.

7. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    True - but they often succeed only after overcoming sensorship, bigotry and persecution by evolutionists at the university level and in the job market as the post above shows in the case of Dr. Gentry.

In Christ,

Bob

8. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

[​IMG] You can just imagine what it would be like for a Creationist to apply for job in a science related field and tell the interviewer that is what they are into!

9. UTEOTW

UTEOTW New Member

" know of a chap who goes to the AOG and is a Creationist and is one of the most brilliant Paint Chemists in the world. Yet his collegues cannot understand how he takes this position when alot of the information available to Chemists is Evolution based theory. "

Just what is "Evolution based" chemistry? Evolution is a biological theory.

"It seems to me that Creationist Chemists, Scientists, researchers or whoever are often as good if not better than others in there respective fields."

They should fall on a bell curve just as everyone else does. Some should be average, a few better than average and a few worse than average.

"You can just imagine what it would be like for a Creationist to apply for job in a science related field and tell the interviewer that is what they are into!"

Why should it even come up or be germane unless the job involves evolution in some manner? Anecdotally, many of the scientists and engineers I work with are definate YEers and it does not seem to affect their ability to find a job or to advance. But we also do not do any biological research.

Now if you are applying to teach biology or to be a paleontologists or to go to medical school, then how well you understand biology, including ToE, is germane.

"True - but they often succeed only after overcoming sensorship, bigotry and persecution by evolutionists at the university level and in the job market as the post above shows in the case of Dr. Gentry."

There deos not seem to be anything that I can find on the page you link that shows that there was a connection between the papers Gentry posted (where it was found that he did not have the necessary credentials to post such. No worry, they would remove something you or I posted, even if in favor of the Big Bang, for the same reason.) and the loss of his $1 per year guest role at Oak Ridge. They both happened but I cannot find any evidence of a causal link.

10. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Depends on whether that Christian has already sold out to evolutionism. If he/she can let them know that they have gladly traded the Gospel view of Origins for the atheist evolutionist's doctrine on origins - they seem to have no problem at all in those universities and science related jobs.

Imagine that?

The "persecution ends" even for Christians as long as they sell out to the religion of evolutionism!

How "unnexpected" - eh?

However - Bible believing, Christ-the-Creator trusting Christians that accept the Bible's statement on origins found in Gen 1-2:3 and Exocus 20:8-11 (and the Bible's statement on ID found in Romans 1 and Hebrews 11) -- should beware that persecution by evolutionists is a modern problem in America.

In Christ,

Bob