1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Evolutionists punish scientists that dare to differ

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by BobRyan, Feb 14, 2005.

1. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    AFter UTEOTW says "Lets see what HIS BOSS SAYS"

The article never calls Coddington "the boss" or the employee of Sternberg - but you did.

But you never let a good fact get in the way of an argument, do you?

You know - the ID paper...

peer reviewed AND published....

With BOTH the author AND the editor attacked...

You know - THE POINT of the post!!

(IN UTEOTW's endless efforts to misdirect, obfuscate and "pretend not to understand" each argument made... I am wondering if this one will finally be addressed.)

Huh?? You call these attacks on the author, AND on the editor "NON punishment"????

Care to -- present some actual logic??

Pure propaganda - not fact or logic!

I am asking for fact and logic - get it.

I could just as well say that ALL evolutionism's articles published in that journal are bogus since they are BY DEFINITION - NOT science.

(As even Karl Poper admitted).

Please try to show some thought, logic and reason in your posts instead of pure propaganda!

In Christ,

Bob

2. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Wrong "again" - you merely ASSERTED it - you did not SHOW anything!

Get it? Yet?

You can not claim that spouting atheist evolutionist "assertions" alone is SHOWING anything at all when it comes to real objective science!

Why is this concept so hard for you??

And as I point out - the attacks you make on ID (WITHOUT even READING the facts published AND peer reviewed) apply only to the myths, blunders and exposed flaws of evolutionism.

(EXPOSED EVEN by your own atheist evolutionist icons!!)

Yet evolutionism has BEEN SHOWN by your OWN atheist Evolutionist ICONS to be "lamentable" and "stories easy enough to TELL but NOT SCIENCE"!!

I am sure you are pretty confused by that fact - at this point so let me REPEAT POST what I have been showing you for a while now.

NOW substitute in ID for Achaeopteryx and you have what atheist evolutionists "Believe" about ID

What is foggy and unlcear to UTEOTW will become VERY APPARENT to him when ID is inserted...

Get it --- yet????

When will you allow yourself to embrace objective thought and critical thinking instead of always following slavishly behind the dogmatist of evolutionism UTEOTW?

In Christ,

Bob

3. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Question for Christians.

When the Bible says that "God's invisible attributes are MADE KNOWN through that which He has made" (Romans 1) -- IS IT saying that In nature we can SEE the "Intelligent" work of God??

In Christ,

Bob

4. UTEOTW

UTEOTW New Member

"The dogmatists priesthood of evolutionism said that simply THINKING that God is intelligent, designs something OR SHOWS that He has a hand in anything (as the Bible states) is not worth looking at NO MATTER WHAT THE EVIDENCE!

UTEOTW posts his own point here - IN AGREEMENT!
    "

I AGREE the "no one" here has YET posted ANYTHING about "ID" the "shows" where they have ANYTHING "testable" or "falsifiable" or "predictive" to OFFER. Theirs is NOT "science." THEY have NOTHING scientific "to offer." "If" they DO, then WHY have NEITHER of "you" yet posted for "us" what their "theory" IS? THEY HAVE NONE!

"The point of the POST is that this is clearly and obviously an attack on scientists "that DIFFER" WITHOUT even reading their papers or admitting to the peer review process!"

I HAVE read "part" of the "paper" AT LEAST. Have "you" read ANY of "it?"

Here is a GOOD critique.

http://www.pandasthumb.org/pt-archives/000430.html

I can SAFELY "bet" that you WILL NOT "read" it.

"The article never calls Coddington "the boss" or the employee of Sternberg - but you did."

You SEEM to have "missed" the WORD "supervisor" IN there.

"You know - THE POINT of the post!!"

The "original" point from the "article" was ABOUT all the "stuff" taken AWAY. WHICH was "shown" to not be accurate. So "now" you "say" that IT WAS the "criticism" which is SO BAD. I WOULD assert that harsh CRITICISM is NOT "unusual" in such CIRCLES.

"Pure propaganda - not fact or logic!"

It is FACT that "ID" is not SCIENCE. If "you" disagree, THEN "post" the testable, falsifiable, predictive theory. I "won't" HOLD my BREATH.

And THEN MORE of your LYING quotes. "Let's" SHOW this WITH the FULL Simpson "quote."

Seems strange that he would go on for a few paragraphs talking about trends and changes during horse evolution when you claim that he says it never happened.

But you never let context get in the way of a good quote.

It is because your allegiance to your incorrect interpretation has so blinded you that you are willing to sink to any measure in an attempt to prop up your beliefs. And if you cannot do it honestly such a quote shows that you are not beneath advocating your position dishonestly. Your tactics serve as a shining example of what is wrong with YE. You have been given the full quote more times than should have even been necessary. But you still insist on lying about what Simpson is saying. I personally find such to be a disgrace, especially when supposedly done in the name of God. God does not need lies for support.