1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Exposing False Dectrine

Discussion in 'Fundamental Baptist Forum' started by desertjim, Oct 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desertjim

desertjim New Member

You folks have taken this topic way out in left field.

No one is arguing that a pastor should spend an inordinate amount of time teaching on condemning false doctrine. That wasn't the question to start with.

Basically it was meant to ask if "you" would sit under a pastor who would not condemn a false doctrine.

Some of you "jokers" took it and spun it and we have six or seven pages of nothing but garbage when all that would have been necessary is for you to have said, "not big deal", "let others worry about false doctrine", "false doctrine is fine with me"........or........... "any pastor who will not condemn false doctrine isn't fit to occupy a pulpit", or "I agree with you" or this, that or the other.

It appears that "no one" in the group even knows what a false doctrine is or what a false teacher is. Or they are simply playing games and should be in kindergarten somewhere playing in the sandbox.

Some even indicated that it was up to the individual to define false doctrines.

There were a "few" sensible replies....................very few.

So, I will assume that most folks on here don't care much about the word of God and pick and choose what is important and which is not important, just like most so-called Christians in the world today and that is why our country is going to hell in a hand basket.

2. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You love to judge and condemn. Why are you this way? You remind me of the pharisees.

3. desertjim

desertjim New Member

Congratulations!

Did they ride you out of town on a rail, or did you go voluntarily?
    Congratulations again! I certainly don't know all about them.
    What "are" you talking about, son? Power trip? Does anyone have any idea how this young man came up with that statement?

I don't think anyone clearly thinking could even dream that up. There has been NOTHING communicated, by me or anyone else, having to do with anyone having any power anywhere.

I do have a shop full of "power tools", though, and I do love them. I don't remember sharing that, tho.

4. desertjim

desertjim New Member

From your posts, it's easy to see why you are a street preacher!

5. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why?? Explain

6. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is on its seventh page and going nowhere fast. So, I'm closing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.