1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Extremely Disappointed

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by desertjim, Oct 19, 2013.

1. desertjim

desertjim New Member

I came back for a visit today and went to the "Fundamental Baptist" forum. Are you kidding, List Owner? I'd rather have been thrown into the lion's den with Daniel!

Well, in your defense, tho, you can call it whatever you want, but I guess you don't have time to determine that it REALLY ISN'T composed of Fundamental Baptists.........far from it.

It's like joining a group called "Professional Plumbers" and end up with a den full of "Amateur Electricians". Not saying there isn't a place for amateur electricians, but certainly not on the Plumber's forum.

If you even CARE, you might want to check it out.....it's YOUR group.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

I was gonna say "Welcome aboard," but since it's apparent that all you wish to do is to either start a mutiny and/or throw all of us overboard, I'll merely say, "It's been a pleasure to have your acquaintance. See y'all in heaven." :thumbsup:

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I am sorry you feel so distressed. Hope that Heaven will be more fundamental, but you might see us there.....