1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ezekiel 18

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by th1bill, Jul 29, 2011.

1. th1bill

th1bill Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ezekiel 18:1-32

The Old Testament, known to me, a few others and Jesus as the Bible He authored is a much misunderstood and maligned text today. The New Testament, the original and the best, Life Application Commentary ever penned on the Bible is a wonderful book but not by itself! Our LORD also authored/inspired this Testament and never meant for it to stand alone! There are treasures buried in the Bible that require deep mining and if we do not make it a habit to ¨Prayerfully Read¨ the Bible through on a regular basis, we cannot ever discover them.

Every time I have taken this trip through the scripture, with the Holy Spirit for my companion and guide, there have been new gem stones revealed to me! When I first knew God was real, November of 1966, He asked me why an Atheist would curse Him? And through my mind the question just bounced, didn´t deny Him? Until this last year I have not heard the voice of God again except for commands to awaken and to pray for some need for another. This year God is till waking me in the middle of my sleep but it is more personal now. God is leading me further into repentance. He wants the remainder of the rough edges to come off of my life.

If you will sit down and prayerfully ask God to reveal chapter 18 of Ezekiel to you, you´ll see what I´m speaking of... about your own life! This is a short post today but it will change your life if you will take it to heart and allow your Father to do His will in your life.