1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Facebookers

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by steaver, Jul 6, 2012.

1. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Greetings fellow Christian soldiers! If anyone here is willing to go to the front lines and shoot down a few of the devils antichrist darts I invite you to check out a facebook page dedicated to drawing in teens to tell them that Jesus never existed and that they are being brainwashed to believe otherwise. They cannot deal with Jesus so they decided to just say He never existed. Like the holocaust deniers do. The page is called "The jesus Bither Movement (JBM)" you will have to search it and it will come up. If you go in be ready for the personal rants in order to get you to leave. Let's storm the front lines soldiers!! (And give each other a little break, lol)

God Speed!

2. Fred's Wife

Fred's Wife Member

I searched for the page on Facebook and it's called "The jesus Birther Movement (JBM)"

3. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I'm sorry, I gave you the one page that is promoting Jesus as fiction, that is the birther page, but the page that is targeting teens about it is "Helping youth resist religious brainwashing exploitation and mental terrorism"

I was in there helping their victums see their lies and misapplications of scripture they were preaching and they blocked me and erased all my post. Guess they are not to tolerant to anyone who disagrees with them. I was actually helping one girl who was an agnostic and seeking for the truth when they zapped me.