1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fairly new Believer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Charlene Knight, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Charlene Knight

Charlene Knight New Member

Hello I am new to this forum but find it very enlightening. I am a 65 year woman single and the mother of 2 (one deceased and one who is 42 with 2 children. I love the Lord. I was baptized baptist in 2001 from a young age attended Sunday School. Unfortunately for many years I lived without honoring Jesus but he never leaves us and for that I am humbled.

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Welcome to the board!!

3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Welcome Charlene!!

4. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Welcome aboard!! :wavey:

5. Charlene Knight

Charlene Knight New Member

learning the truth

Thank you so much for the welcome. I have been viewing many discussions and I am intending to join a bible study. As a children I remember singing Jesus Loves Me and those words today are imprinted in my heart. I am so interested in understanding scriptures so the different discussions are a great resource for me to use. I most likely won't be much on conversation but know I am learning from every word. Of course I am not anti social maybe shy in such a knowledgeable group. Thank you again:

6. glfredrick

glfredrick New Member

Charlene, welcome aboard! What you will find on this board are some hard-fought debates, some that seemingly never end, concerning doctrines found in Scripture. Make sure, if you find terms, concepts, doctrines, or positions that you do not understand, to ASK, even if privately through the PM (private message) capability on the board. Better to have explained the rationale behind some of the positions than to go away wondering if we have any doctrines that we can truly believe by faith!

7. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Welcome, Charlene. glfredrick has given wise counsel. As soon as you feel confident, jump right in.

8. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Welcome to the Baptist Board. We're the same age.

9. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

Greetings From England! :wavey:

10. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

welcome to BB. Now buckle up....:laugh: