1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Faith

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by psalms109:31, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Yes. God is great and He has done great things in my life.

2. johnp.

johnp. New Member

Where's it from?

By having faith in God God gave him faith in God? Cool. :)

Abraham believed God's word that's all, where does obey come from? Abraham believed and that was credited, nothing is said about obedience. ...by believing God enough to obey Him. is where?

Col 1:13. "Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness [into righteousness], and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son."

You see it but you don't understand it. He delievered us, He translated us into Heaven. It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus... 1 Cor 1:30.

His Kingdom is eternal, He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. He is the same yesterday, today and forever how can you say He now has a Kingdom? Every part of creation is His Kingdom and always has been. His writ rules all things.

I think you were saying that the King of Kings was without a Kingdom once upon a time. :) You are best suited to judge whether it made sense to me.

A remarkable diversity in Christianity isn't there? :) Is this semi-Pelagian?

That's just the beginning in fear, finding the end is a must.

john.