1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fantasy Sports

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by TC, Apr 4, 2005.

1. TC

TC Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fantasy sports leagues are popping up all over the place. So, I would like to get people opinions of them.

2. NateT

NateT Member

I only play for sports that I care about. Usually baseball and football. I usually stay with baseball at the start, but by mid summer could care less. I've been in the championship game of whatver football league I've had for about the past 3 or 4 years. I think I've only won once though [​IMG]

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am wrapping up two NBA fantasy league teams and have three major league baseball teams for this season.

4. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

I love fantasy sports, especially football.

5. Kayla

Kayla New Member

I don't know how to get involved...And don't think I know enough about the games to get involved...I only go to games to cheer on my friend, Brad, he tried to teach me one time about the game, and I asked him when I was ever going to need it I am a girl, they don't let girls play football. He is a good player, I think, He played varsity this year anyway, and our team won alot. We only lost district play by one point.

6. NateT

NateT Member

My wife likes football (how could she not, she has 4 brothers and her dad had 4 brothers - 3 of the 4 in the same town as them.) She hates going over to somebody's house to watch the game because the women automatically assume she doesn't care about the game and that she just wants to talk.

7. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

I've been in a fantasy football and baseball league with some friends from high school for the last few years, this year i added a 2nd baseball league with a group from here and a fantasy golf league.
    OK, i think i'm starting to sound like an addict! ROFL!