1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"Father, glorify thy Name.."

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by ReformedBaptist, Aug 29, 2007.

1. charles_creech78

charles_creech78 New Member

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his GLORY, the GLORY as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the GLORY which I had with thee before the world was. Joh 17:22 And the GLORY which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: Joh 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my GLORY, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

#21 charles_creech78, Aug 31, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2007
  2. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

Soli Deo Gloria!!

3. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

sì.....................:)

4. charles_creech78

Ps 8:1 To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of David. O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens Ps 8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger. Ps 8:3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; Ps 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? Ps 8:5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Ps 8:6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: Ps 8:7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; Ps 8:8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas. Ps 8:9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Ps 16:9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my GLORY rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. Ps 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my SOUL in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

5. charles_creech78

Ps 22:23 Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, GLORIFY him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel Ps 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt GLORIFY me. Ps 86:12 I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will GLORIFY thy name for evermore