1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Father Malachi Martin and His writings?

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by faithcontender, Feb 17, 2004.

1. faithcontender

faithcontender New Member

2. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

I,ve read a couple of his books. He is a captivating author and critic of his own church. Most Roman Catholics consider him to be a little wackey and not a dependable spokesperson for the RC Church. He is a conspiracy theorist.

3. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    He is very insightful, his analysis of RC geopolitical vision is excellent.

In Christ,

Bob

4. thessalonian

thessalonian New Member

So Bob, how are you on his insights about the Eucharist, the Pope, salvatoin, Confessoin, baptism, etc. etc. of which he is very Catholic. (I have read quite a little about him). Oh, I know, he's an SDA. Don't believe what the books say about him.

Blessings Bob.

5. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    AS I said - "Geopolitical" mission and vision.

The "details" again.

Or are you just complaining that I found another RC source to speak positively about?

In Christ,

Bob

6. thessalonian

thessalonian New Member

If I were a betting man I would say you haven't read him just as you haven't read the book of your other so called "sources" such as Leo Tres and Catholic Digest. You like anyone who paints the Catholic Church in a bad light. It's all true for you because of your hard heart Bob.

Blessings

7. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Then you would lose.

Bob

8. Ray Berrian

Ray Berrian New Member

Bob Ryan,

I never have read anything by Rev. Malachi Martin. Who is he and what is his view about a geo-political position or stance?

9. JustAsIAm

JustAsIAm New Member

Boys!

Play nice! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. mioque

mioque New Member

Impossible, Bob is the great force of evil(tm) that hangs around on Other Religions / Doctrines. ;)

11. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Martin is a best-selling RC author that is most famous for his book "Keys to this Blood".

The fact that "saying something positive" about his views will cause RC-wanna-be's like Mioque to "surface" with some insult is simply "instructive".

Though Martin presents his book in a story form - his insights into the geopolitics of the RCC in the course of recent history is also "instructive".

In Christ,

Bob

12. faithcontender

Thanks for the replies.

I read some of his writings and i could not help myself but to believe that maybe Dr. Alberto Rivera is right concerning his conspiracy theory.

There is some similarities about their experience.
    Both are former Jesuit priests and both said about vatican being envolved in occultism, black sabbath worship, promotion of one world government. Some priests being phaedophiles, and bishops being masons.

13. LaRae

LaRae Guest

Alberto Rivera (Jack Chick's 'priest') has been proven a fraud and never to have been a priest....most mainstream Christians have figured this out....most Evangelicals and other mainstream denominations no longer support either of them.

LaRae

14. faithcontender

15. LaRae

LaRae Guest

16. mioque

mioque New Member

17. faithcontender

Dr. Alberto story maybe a fraud but what he revealed about catholicism is definitely true as many others attested to.

Or maybe the Catholic Church successfully descredited his character and personality but the issues he brought out against catholicism could not be disputed as a fact.

The Catholic Church still the whore of revelation and is long time an enemy of true Christianity. Dr. alberto was not the only one who brought them out but many others.

Even the Scriptures bear witness that the catholic church doctrine and practices are but abominations to God's sight.

18. LaRae

LaRae Guest

True according to who? Care to back up all these truths that Dr Alberto revealed? I find it interesting you take the word of a fraud as truth about the Catholic Church.

Like I said earlier...it suits the agenda.

LaRae

19. CatholicConvert

CatholicConvert New Member

Okay.

Suppose ALL the horrors which Jack Chick likes to point out about the Catholic Church are true.

Suppose She is in the middle of one of the worst spiritual declines She has ever been in.

That does not change the reason for my conversion to the Catholic Faith -- and this is something that Mr. Chick either conveniently ignores or outright lies about.

The written testimony of Christian history is that baptism regenerates and makes on a member of the covenant kingdom and the Eucharist is the Medicine of Immortality

For me to be practicing first century Christianity just as the apostles and the Early Fathers did, I MUST be in the Church where these two doctrines are clearly taught, believed, and practiced. NO Protestant denomination believes both of these doctrines.

There is no evidence at all that any other understanding of baptism or the Lord's Supper existed prior to the Middle Ages, and any one who says that they did is DELUSIONAL IN THE EXTREME!!.

The argument from silence alone is deafening!!

If Evangelical Anabaptistry was being practiced in the second century, WHERE is the Church council to discuss this??

If there was another understanding of the Eucharist other than it being truly and substantially the Body and Blood of the Lord -- then again, WHERE is the council to hammer this out??

There is simply no evidence pointing to any other understanding of these two doctrines.

And that is why I have to be of the Catholic Faith.

Brother Ed

20. Harley4Him

Harley4Him New Member

C'mon now LaRae, this can't really surprise you can it?