1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Federal Judge Declares Pledge of Allegiance in Public Schools Unconstitutional

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Dragoon68, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

2. freedom's cause

freedom's cause New Member

how desperately we need John Roberts sitting on the highest court of the land it must have been
    providence that he was so quickly placed on the
    list for Chief Justice how we pray that our Holy God will allow this and the next judicial appointment to be firmly centered on our constitution and more so a bible believing christian there is no separation of church and state except in communist countries

3. SeekingTruth

SeekingTruth Member

Remember Roberts is only one vote out of nine. We need another strict constructionist on the court, who will not see things in the Constitution that aren't there. The liberal judges and justices must be ODing on their hallucinogenic of choice before making some of the rulings that we have seen in the last 20 years or so.

4. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

I sure hope Roberts is what he seems.

5. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

From what I have seen Roberts is not a "strict constructionist", I sure hope he proves me wrong!!

6. billwald

billwald New Member

I suppose if Roberts was honest he would decide it a states rights matter, not a federal matter.

7. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

Under the constitution the government at any level should be powerless to prevent prayer anytime. The school simply ahouldn't be the instigator of prayer.

8. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

Of the hearings I heard, and admittedly I didn't hear all of them, Roberts seems too good to be true.

9. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member