1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FEMA Courting Pastors?

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by James_Newman, May 24, 2006.

1. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2006/240506femaplan.htm

This article states that FEMA is recruiting the aid of pastors to assist in pacifying the people during relocation/quarantine events. Yes it is on prison planet. At the bottom, Alex Jones has a link to the audio interview with the pastor referred to in the article.

2. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Must not be too secret if Alex Jones knows about it.

Our community went through a mass prophylaxis exercise last year; I haven't' noticed any more jackboots than usual.

3. TheWinDork

TheWinDork New Member

typical conspiracy theory nonsense. :rolleyes:
    Alex Jones is a wanna be, washed up reporter, who was fired from a station for reporting false info. she should be treated as such.

4. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

Do you think that the pastor is lying about the meetings he has been having with the FEMA representatives?

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Nope he isn't lying. I posted the same thing with a seperate link to the FEMA documents and interview in the politics forum.

Well, if you knew all that about Alex Jones how come you don't know Alex is a male not a female? Oops!

A real informed debunker would have gotten that right at least. Wonder what else you don't know about Alex? [​IMG]

Did you know that Alex Jones predicted the 911 attack two months before it happened and correctly claimed the "authorities" would use CIA asset Osama Bin Laden and Al Qeada to bring about exactly what is happening today, a crack down on civil liberties expansion of the police state and centralizing power in the executive and so forth?

I'll even find the video for you. ;)

[ May 24, 2006, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: poncho ]

6. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

He may be a sensationalist, but he isn't stupid. I used to ignore him, until I started to listen to what he was saying. I don't think there is much that can be done to stop the snowball from running us down, but ignoring it is not going to be an option much longer. I believe there is going to be a time of separation coming, and people are going to have to go one way or the other. Jesus is not pleased with His lukewarm people. He would have us be hot or cold.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

He does interview some of the most interesting people. Best part of the show imo.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

In July 2001, Alex Jones Warned of Globalist Plan to Use Bin Laden to Attack America

During the months of July and August 2001, Alex Jones ran a campaign which he dubbed 'Expose the Government Terrorists' on both his TV and radio shows. He encouraged people to call the White House and tell them not to go ahead and launched the staged terror attack that would become the foundation of their push for martial law.

On Wednesday July 25th 2001, during a taping of Alex's local cable access TV show in Austin, Texas, he elaborated on how the Globalists were set to use their operative Osama bin Laden and that the preparations for a terror attack were in their final stages.

Alex didn't have a crystal ball, he merely studied the elite's propaganda and was able to connect the dots and make a prediction that would materialize on September 11, 2001.

Windows Version Here.

Quicktime Version Here. (cleaner)

9. TheRev

TheRev New Member

I'm new here, but I haven't had a good feeling about the way things are coming down from BIG government for a long time. I wouldn't be too surprised if the FEMA recruitment as described in the article is true. I've watched the desperation in people as they waited in line for ice and water after my city was hit by two hurricanes. I also took relief to residents in Kenner, LA just outside of New Orleans after Katrina and the desperation people feel in the aftermath of disasters like these is profound. Although I am concerned about our government and their intrusion upon our civil liberties and rights, I sense our biggest problem is the contention that Almighty God must have with us over our many national sins.

10. happywarrior

happywarrior New Member

1/2 the truth?

I posted on another thread so I won't give the same info twice save that I've emailed Jeff Farrell the KSLA reporter and he was able to give me the name of the pastor that broke the news to Alex Jones in 2006.

In an email to KSLA News12 dated August 22, 2007 Pastor Walt Mansfield from Bellefontaine Ohio admitted to breaking the news to Alex Jones.

What is most disturbing about this news is that it is being used by all sorts of people to discredit Christians in general and planting seeds of distrust within the congregations and communities. This is more than just a nusance it really is an attack on the Christian community especially the evangelicals. This is one rumor that needs to be put to rest.

I've yet to see any names of FEMA officials mentioned, or for that matter any of the other Pastors that were at any of the FEMA meetings.

Any information would be appreciated.

11. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member