Boogeyman to frighten Americans into giving up rights one last time. The Obama administration may have announced the demise of Osama Bin Laden last night, years after every other intelligence analyst worth their salt voiced the open secret that Osama has been dead for the best part of a decade, but there’s still time for one more hokey terror tape that will allow the boogeyman to frighten Americans into giving up more of their rights one last time. “It is unclear whether the tape is audio or video, but a U.S. official says that intelligence indicates it is already working its way through al-Qaida’s media pipeline. The official said the timing was coincidental and there is no indication he knew U.S. forces were bearing down on him,” reports the Associated Press. Then again, it would be difficult for a frozen corpse to display much anticipation for anything given the fact that Osama has been a stiff since December 2001. But that hasn’t stopped dubious Pentagon-linked intelligence fronts from releasing fake audio and video tapes as political grist for the last decade. Presumably, the likes of the IntelCenter and SITE greeted Sunday’s news of Bin Laden’s “assassination” with a tinge of sadness – because the CIA will no longer be requiring their video editing services. The reason this U.S. intelligence official knows that the video is “working its way through al-Qaida’s media pipeline,” is because Al-Qaeda is a U.S. intelligence front. But don’t just take our word for it – last year the CIA admitted to creating a fake video in which intelligence officers dressed up as Osama Bin Laden and his cronies in an effort to defame the terrorist leader throughout the middle east. The Washington Post reported the story in May 2010. In a related development, the White House has released a photo of Obama, Biden and Hillary Clinton receiving, “An update on the mission against Osama bin Laden” yesterday. The mission to what? Thaw out his frozen corpse? That must have made for dull viewing. SOURCE I can't wait to see how many eagerly lap this up when it comes out. Should make for a good laugh anyways. Terror Fearmongering Follows Bin Laden Death Hoax Following the contrived Bin Laden is dead now story, the corporate media and the government have been especially quick to warn that we’re all in grave danger of “reprisal” attacks. One favourite way of doing this is to repeat the debunked claims of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, a man who has been waterboarded so many times, he’d admit to being Santa Claus, the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy if the CIA told him to. The mainstream media has today been drilling home the point in video and print that Al Qaeda probably has “a contingency attack plan in the works”, a terror plot ready to be initiated should Bin Laden be captured or killed. CIA Director Leon Panetta, former chief of staff to President George W. Bush, Andrew Card, FBI officials, British Prime Minister David Cameron, former army commanders as well as scores of other “experts” wheeled out onto cable news have all warned that revenge attacks are almost certain. < snip > Of course, it is entirely plausible that new attacks could be imminent. However, given that every attempted terror attack since 9/11 has been proven to be fabricated and/or vastly exaggerated to justify enhanced security crackdowns, the Bin Laden effect provides a renewed pretext in the face of the public fatigue that had come to replace initial compliance and fear. SOURCE Sure, more fake terror attacks expected because we faked killing a fake terrorist in a fake war on terror. What else could we possibly expect?