1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

First time hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Aschultz73, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Aschultz73

Aschultz73 New Member

Well since this is my first post on this board where do I begin.

I was baptized not to long ago and have been attending my church for roughly a year now. I have always been strong with scripture, ironically even when I wasnt a true believer or even a unbeliever. For a long time I had no real teacher who could help me channel my faith and then I meet a Pastor who has become like a father to me. He answers my questions as I come with them and lets me read from his library so like a sponge I absorb alot of his teachings in Christ. It is amazing how the Lord has brought this man into my life.

I attend Liberty U thru their online program right now. I would much rather be on campus, but I find that I can not do this right now. Before I started going to school I read every textbook or scholarly writing I could find anyway, so I have always had a leg up in this area. Christ has always blessed me with the ability to study without having to be in school. I have found since going to my church this ability has been multiplied.

I do not know the path I am walking as I pray nightly for Christ to reveal a path to me in attending class and all. Mostly I am looking to unite with Christians in anyway possible as we are still all scattered over the world. I fully believe while we are scattered we can still know each other as two servants will still always know the words of their Master even if the servants have not ever seen each other in this life.

May the Lord God Jesus Christ find you in Truth!

2. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome from NC!

3. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Welcome to the Baptist Board.

4. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Welcome aboard!! :wavey:

5. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In my book, you have begun 'just rite'. I appreciate anyone who is mindful enough to first take the time to introduce themselves before beginning to post. Some don't feel it necessary to do that.

I very much relate with that statement.

Welcome from KY. I hope you enjoy and learn from your experience here on the BB. :)

6. Aschultz73

Aschultz73 New Member

Thank you for the welcomes. I appreciate people taking the time to read this.

7. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Another welcome from NC!

8. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Welcome to the board!

9. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe Member

Welcome from ''across the pond'' in Britain. Hope you stick around and look forward to reading your posts.

10. Hiloan

Hiloan New Member

About Myself

My name is Brandon. I attend a Baptist church in Hilo, Hawaii. I was saved in 2003 after having attended church for several months.