1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Five myths about Ronald Reagan

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've been threatened often by people who mean business. I don 't remember the last time I actually "felt" threatened.

I don't expect you to understand the difference.

You're too interested in acting like a 12 year old.

Grow up. Your threats are useless and juvenile, and this forum is no place for either one.

2. targus

targus New Member

You really need to work on your reading skills.

He said that you sent threatening PM's.

Not that he felt threatened. :rolleyes:

3. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

There is the lie. I never threatened Carpro. My PM said:

I don't think talking is threatening. Maybe Carpro needs to work on his reading skills. :laugh:

And, since this doesn't concern you, maybe you need to mind your own business!

4. targus

targus New Member

I've been on the receiving end of your cowardly little PM's too.

Overweight blowhard that you are I would be the first too admit that they are not threatening - just sad and pathetic. :laugh:

But that doesn't change the fact that Carpro did not say that he felt threatened.

Your critical thinking skills are no better than your reading skills.

Explains perfectly why you are a liberal Demoncrat. :laugh:

That someone could say this while posting in a public forum is priceless. :laugh:

Another example of those liberal critical thinking skills. :laugh:

5. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

If they aren't threatening, why all the noise. Do you just like to hear yourself talk?

I would rather be an "overweight blowhard" than be like you. You claim to be a follower of Christ, yet favor the rich over the poor. You are no different than the Christians who favored slavery because to do away with it would have effected their pocket books. You brand of "Christianity" is only used as a means to enrich yourself at the expense of others. That makes you a hypocrite.

Then why did Carpro say:

In comparing me to billwald, he says bw doesn't use PM's to threaten, implying that I do.

This is what happens when you attempt to make a smart alick comment without knowing all the facts. This is something you often do, and end up looking like a fool. You seem to enjoy coming across as an idiot, something a lot of republicans are good at.

Yes, I'm a Democrat, I favor the working people who built this country instead of the wealthy who exploit the poor. Of course you, being a selfish "blowhard" would not understand it. You might need to read the book of James to see how God feels about the rich who oppress the poor.

Don't you have something better to do than stick your nose into something that doesn't concern you?

6. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Thread closed and moved to admin forum for discussion. Infraction points have been issued.

I wish you guys would read back over this thread and see how it looks.

#26 NaasPreacher (C4K), Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.