1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Flesh eating "krokodil" drug makes it to the U.S.?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by thisnumbersdisconnected, Oct 10, 2013.

1. thisnumbersdisconnected

Warning: The photo at the top of this FoxNews.com article is not for the faint of heart or weak of stomach!

First heard of this drug during my 2011 CEUs courses. This is bad stuff, and if there is even a hint that it has made landfall in the U.S., the DEA needs to be doing something about it instead of sitting on its collective posterior and saying "I don't believe it."

A synthetic form of morphine that is estimated to by far more potent than clinical morphine, "krokodil" leaves lesions on the skin, gangrenous flesh and a craving that is more powerful even than meth or cocaine. And the DEA says, "I don't believe it"? Because nothing's been turned into their labs? What do they want, stomach swabs from cadavers? These clowns need to get another day job. This one has made them cynical and lazy.