1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Food choices based on Bibical Passages

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by UnchartedSpirit, Sep 6, 2006.

1. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

Exekiel 4:5 Bread...The maker's Diet, etc...who has tried them? How has it work out? Is anyone an Mr. or Ms. (Name-Your- State) yet, or in the Olympics?

2. whatever

whatever New Member

I was going to try the Ezekiel bread, but when I got to the baking instructions - :eek:

I am glad that I am not a prophet. I think I will stick with Hardee's smoked sausage biscuits.

3. UnchartedSpirit

no, actually, there IS a bread! Based on Ezekiel 4:5; in fact that's what it's called. So is there actually something called "The Makers Diet." There might be a .com site of it.

4. Jeep Dragon

Jeep Dragon Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I may be streatching the meaning of this portion of the Lord's prayer, but during this time, bread was made daily, because of less preservatives. Bread with less preservatives is more healthy. If it were posible, fresh daily bread would be the healthiest diet that the Bible may mention. :smilewinkgrin:

5. whatever

whatever New Member

I know, my wife is big into healthy junk and I've seen it before. I thought it was Ezekiel 4:9 though. Anyway, I've always wondered whether they use the 4:12 method of baking or the 4:15 method. I don't think I want any part of it either way.

6. UnchartedSpirit

Whatever, I'm not looking into Exekiel for this! I'm talking about every verse the Bible mentions about food! God told Peter nothing he made is uncommon, does that mean we can eat any animal?

7. whatever

whatever New Member

Well, the first thing you mentioned in your OP was the bread that is based on the recipe that God gave Ezekiel, so how was I to know that this is not what you were looking for? :(

8. UnchartedSpirit

sorry, I've been reading too many fancy magazenes-they never start with the topic obviously