1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured For amillenial brothers....thoughts?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Iconoclast, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Strange, as the church lives the scene after John was raptured up though!

And the great tribulation hapened exactly when is history?

and the nation of isreal received Messiah and was reborn as a nation per Ezeckiel in?

And jesus reigned over Isis and all other false and evil religions and monements, he has been ruling over all nations with Iron Rod since?

Jesus is really weak if he is now ruling, and ISIS still chopping off the heads of his followers!

2. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

3. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

To which you responded:
    But you cannot, and have not.

4. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Y1

yes it is quite strange that you went into hiding for ten days when you were asked to respond to your last foolish post...much less answer with scripture.
    Did you think I would forget that you evaded the response portion and now continue with your unbiblical opinions and questions....this is your pattern...I will post it for you again....

and from 11 days ago;

#244 Iconoclast, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
  5. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    DHK

I believe a professed Christian should let his yes be yes and his no mean no. We should be honest in our posting also. I think you have come up short on these things right here...look what you did....

We both know that is not all I said. here is what I said;

really...let's see what I actually did say....

Sure...I can do that.....as soon as you produce your phantom verse about LOT,[/

So...you post 12 verses on backsliding[ there are 16 actually} but you post 75%:thumbs:

Not one of them supports your mistaken statement that Lot was a backslider. Not one....You still do not grasp that a backslider was an apostate.
    Lot had sin in His life as did all the OT saints, but he was not an apostate.

What you should have said is.....I DHK have overstated the case completely.
    I am sorry....I was in error....I offered false teaching about Lot....let me publically correct my error....

No...instead you hold onto error, and misrepresent what I said to you in a shameful fashion. Are you now following Y1 in avoiding the direct response?

6. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    DHK

My theology does not teach that at all. Again you are void of understanding.
    "which would mean by default"....Dhk try not to think so hard...you might hurt yourself.

7. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Y1

The church lives the scene??? were they actors in a play???/ which scene was it???:confused::confused::confused:

8. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Y1

Let's say....you were trying to say....the church leaves the scene.....

do not run away again y1......but where IN SCRIPTURE...does it say - the church leaves the scene???? I know you have no answer because it is not in scripture at all...but I ask just for clarification...did you read this idea in one of the current end time comic books???

You suggest....John was raptured????

based on this?

4 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
    The text does not say if John was physically changed to go into heaven, or if he was invited to enter by prophetic vision...like Isaiah, or Stephen were does it...check your comic book for the answer that is not there.;);)

Even if he was himself somehow brought into heaven...it says nothing about the church...you have read extra biblical writers who offered this idea to you, you have not really looked into it, so going on second hand information and no scripture whatsoever...you post on and on....

9. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Was John "raptured up?"

Again, your presuppositions are figuring very prominently in your interpretations.

The Church is the Israel of God.

Since His Ascension.

He is ruling. The violence is His judgment upon the nations. Don't you see? Open your eyes of faith. Don't judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

10. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

The basic challenge for you was:
    Demonstrate through scripture that the church goes through the Great Tribulation as described in Revelation 6 -19. There is no church mentioned past Revelation chapter four.

Your answer as above is:
    Sure...I can do that.....as soon as you produce your phantom verse about LOT,[/
    --This is the same as: "No, I can't do it."
    It is a deflection. "I will as soon as you do this." It is an unacceptable answer; it is child's play. Either answer the question or admit that you cannot.

We can talk about Lot in another post.

11. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    John was caught up in his nision with the Lord, as a type of what will be happening to the Church..
    The great tribulation never has happened, as that event would have involved entire world, not just Jerusalem and the temple..Doubt that all of the very elect could have lost their lives if he did not return fits that!

There is NO scripture in the NT to support Church is now spiritual israel...

And when messiah reigns, all of his enemies would be put under his reigning, and NONE would be allowed to go against Him, so did ISIS miss that memo?