1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured For ever

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by HisWitness, Jul 6, 2013.

1. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Still refusing to look at ALL the scripture uses I see! You will never get anywhere UNTIL you start looking at ALL the Scriptural evidence instead of just a few uses!

I said I agreed that in many cases the term aion or aionion can refer to a limited time period. However, your presentation did not present all cases of its use did it?

For example, Do you believe this scripture should read this way:

Ro 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

or do you believe this scripture should read your way:

Ro 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the God pertaining to this time made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Do you beleive in a God that exists outside of time? That is a very simple question! If you do believe in a God that exists outside of time, what scriptures and terms do you base that belief upon?????

I have read your article now answer my questions. This is a two way street you know. You can't demand we read your article and answer your questions while you ignore ours.

I have read your article, why are you afraid to answer one simple question about the use of "eternal" or "everlasting" in scriptures about God?????

#21 The Biblicist, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013