1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

For EWF and those affected by Sandy

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Thinkingstuff, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Thinkingstuff

Thinkingstuff Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I think we should keep EWF as well as all people affected by Storm Sandy. I don't know about his well being but his area was hit so please lift a word of prayer for his and his family's well being. They may be ok or not but since we don't know saying a prayer on his behalf would be good. Thanks.

2. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

Praying for EWF and all those affected.

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you TS & Michael Wrenn for your consern & prayers. There is devistation all around us but we never lost power through it all therefore we retaind our heat & lights. Worst is a tree snapped & sent three big limbs on the chicken coop....scared the stuff out of the chickens ...literally.

However today we learned of the passing of a couple we know who own a horse farm .... a tree came down on their truck as they were trying to get the horses stabled & fed. Sad, their children were in the back of the truck so they are very shaken but alive. Now we get to go to a funeral & they were such nice decent people too--into horse rescue as we are.

I ask for your prayers for Rich & Beth Everett & their family.

God Bless

http://www.dailyrecord.com/viewart/...ictims-fallen-tree-Mendham-were-from-Randolph

#3 Earth Wind and Fire, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
  4. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's good to know you're safe, I'm very sorry to hear about your friends. May the Lord look after those children.

5. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Thankful for your safety!
    We pray for those precious children