1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

For no reason!

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by Gina B, Sep 16, 2001.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Uh, I've about come to the conclusion it's Satan keepin' me up Phillip, especially on Saturdays........Grrrrrr :mad:
    Gina

2. Nicole

Nicole New Member

Well Gina, do me a favor....when you find out who it is keeping you up....tell them to leave me alone while they're at it! :eek:

3. For His Name

For His Name New Member

I can GO to sleep I just wake up every hour or so. You know ... you are laying there, snoozing away ... and ZAP .. you are awake. 2:00 AM ... 3:00 AM .. whenever. Finally, you just decide to "give it up AND get up".
    Yuck .... then my neighbor starts walking around up there ... sometimes we really give it up and go outside. She knows a lot about the stars and talk ... and talk .. solve the crisis's of the world .. you know! Not sleeping here!

4. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Sure For His Name, where are you now? Is that SNORING I hear?? WAKE UP! STOMP
    Ok, since SHE won't come outside, I'll hope someone else here is still up...it may be going on 2am here but it's GOTTA be earlier somewhere else!
    da Gina

5. Grace

Grace New Member

I don't know how y'all mangage to stay awake and make understandable scentences. A friend and I stayed up till 1 am one time and we were saying goofy things.

Flyfree, I don't know how you do it. I'm a college student too, and if I don't get at least 6 or 7 hours of sleep a night, the kids I work with in the mornings won't like me very much.
    Just to let you know how much I like sleep, I went to bed at 7:45 pm Tuesday and woke up at 6:30 am Wednesday :eek: Of course, I had a headache and could not stand up, so, there really wasn't much choice except go to sleep. :rolleyes:

6. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Yaawwwwwwnnnnnnnn.........