1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

For Sale - Word Biblical Commentary volumes - NEW!

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by TomVols, Dec 22, 2003.

1. TomVols

TomVols New Member

I have many volumes of the Word Biblical Commentary for sale. All are new. I ended up with duplicates, so take advantage of this! Most OT and NT books are available, many in multi-volume works. Most volumes are $15, and that would include shipping. Retail, these books would sell for twice that. First come, first served. I take PayPal as well as personal check and money order. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, and let me know which volumes you are interested in.

2. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Catch these before they go to EBay and you pay more

3. TomVols

TomVols New Member

To those who contacted me after these volumes were put on EBay, I discovered some volumes I forgot to put on EBay. Notably, the volumes on the Psalms (3 vols), Deuteronomy, and Colossians. $30 for the 3-volume set on Psalms; $12.50 for Deuteronomy and Colossians each. Prices include shipping. These volumes are NEW! PM me or email me at [email protected]