1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

For Those Who Do Not Care For Romney

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by saturneptune, Apr 10, 2012.

1. billwald

billwald New Member

http://www.damonvickers.com/#

On "Coast" last night there was an interesting interview with Damon Vickers. Very Interesting! He says his family was/is well connected with the "Robber Barons" and the "One World" leadership. Regarding the election, he said it doesn't matter who is elected because nothing will change.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damon_Vickers

from wiki

"Much of Damon Vickers' family were involved in business, investment, and finance. His father, John Vickers, was a floor trader for Goldman Sachs and Salomon Brothers. His Jewish grandfather Jack Vickers worked for Kidder Peabody and was a broker during the crash of 1929.[9] Damon’s great grandmother, Katharine Angell, cofounded the Culinary Institute of America,[15][16] and his great grandfather, James Rowland Angell, was head of the Rockefeller Foundation in 1920[17] and president of Yale University between 1921 and 1937.[18]"

2. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think you've been listening to too much Coast to Coast. I can barely stand listening to the stuff for more than five minutes.

3. joey

joey Member

I just came across this classic, very politically INcorrect tract against Mormonism. It is only a little over a century years old and is quite worrying.

Mormonism unscriptural, pagan and immoral
    Are Americans worried about possibly having a Mormon president try to change laws to suit his own religion's doctrines (tract exposes what was previously attempted but failed at the time)?

4. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I remember reading something in their historical writings of how one of their objectives is to bring one of their own into power. Don't remember where I read it, it was some time ago.