1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

For Those Who May Be Interested

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Martin, May 23, 2005.

1. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Regent University Divinty School is having a virtual open house Tuesday May 24 (6-8pm est). There will be admissions personnel, current students, and alumni online so the potential students can have their questions answered. It concerns the Divinity school's MA, MDiv, DMin, PhD programs.

I certainly have some questions. I have still not nailed down what I am going to do when I finish my MAR this summer. One day I am sure I know, the next I am not. I guess that is ok. I once heard Charles Stanley say that sometimes God does not show us the next step until we get there, and I think that is what is going on here. Anyway I think this virtual open house will be interesting for anyone who might be looking at Regent.

www.regent/divinity
    click admissions
    click enter the live chat

Martin.

2. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Martin,

Thanks, I will "go for a look-see." I have finally wrestled myself to that place where you are. I wanted to do the SA ThD @ Unisa but have just about decided not to do it; b/c of age, family. job, teaching position, et al. Sometimes is it really difficult to know what to do.

There is a young brother who has just been called to preach on another thread; and in some ways he is at the same place you and I are. It never seems to get any easier following the Lord and walking by faith but it is the BEST and ONLY game in town.

sdg!

rd

3. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    "It never seems to get any easier following the Lord and walking by faith but it is the BEST and ONLY game in town"

Amen to that.