1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Form Help!

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by Choosefaith, May 4, 2003.

1. Choosefaith

Choosefaith New Member

Hello, I wanted to know if anyone had some advice on how to get information back from a form? I currently use a free form submitter that sends me the form info with ads on it to my e-mail. I get prayer requests often. I am afraid one day it will just fail or no longer be free? Any advice on how to make a form work and send you back information to your e-mail is appreciated! I heard it is done through CGI or something which I have no clue about! I am lost in the matter and I honestly have no clue how it works since I learned the web stuff on my own by practice?(and the Lord allowing me to learn of course ;) ) Please E-mail me at [email protected]
    my forms are located at www.choosefaith.com under prayer requests and contact us.